• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

We stumbled on this post tonight and Zeus insisted I submit his sausage sploof pic from earlier tonight while watching a movie... but apologises that I had been stroking his back and bum so his bum looks not as perky [emoji15][emoji4] but asks to please ignore the hooman fault and rate his sploofness :D
ded5ceb3aa32fe2192fe23d185b6fe99.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

We stumbled on this post tonight and Zeus insisted I submit his sausage sploof pic from earlier tonight while watching a movie... but apologises that I had been stroking his back and bum so his bum looks not as perky [emoji15][emoji4] but asks to please ignore the hooman fault and rate his sploofness :D

It was only a matter of time before we got Zeus on here. Faultless first submission, made all the more swoony by his stunning pure white fur. For adult buns only. 10/10 from Lillian.:love:

Susan can only gasp at this perfect sploof.

Magnificent sploof :love:

Zeus, this is not only a perfect sploof, but I have so much admiration for your sleek, toned body :) You obviously take general bunny health and fitness very seriously. Well done, lad!

Zeus is all blushing this morning!!! And have forgiven his hooman as it appears the sleek bottom paid off ;p thank you thank you thank you all :D :D

rrzfz78.jpg

Superb effort from her highness. Nice to see lord Archie casting a watchful eye on lady pips effort. Beautiful upright ears and nice body position. Feet slightly angled but that doesn’t detract from a solid sploof.:love:

Back