• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Oh Rupert is so scrummy. Does he like cuddles?

Just been scrolling through my photos and found a superb synchronised 1 legged nethie sploof for your enjoyment. [emoji1787]
76784ad16d29972a7c9dd778af102733.jpg

Love that photo! Very acrobatic [emoji23] And poor Rups and his grumpiness! :love:

I will try and catch Mr Chief in a sploof now he is better. He has excellent pointy ballerina toes as he has white ballerina shoes on! :love:

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Just been scrolling through my photos and found a superb synchronised 1 legged nethie sploof for your enjoyment. [emoji1787]

Woweee what a picture! Double mini sized one legged sploofs. This has cheered me up today xx :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha look at that ballerina leg action - superb

Yes Rups loves cuddles and will climb on you to ensure he has access to you at all times.

Mr Chief would like to submit his first attempt at a sploof. He is aware his artistic content needs work however he wants some advice as to how to improve his chances of top points in the future..

He apologises for the picture quality plus feels it is not at all flattering of his handsome features and the photographer is in the process of being relieved from his services.

He also says please excuse the coverings on the floor. He has a sore tootsie at the moment and is trying not to scuff it when practising his moves.

Plus his feet have gone green from the new Readigrass he is on as part of his new diet to attain a more perky bottom [emoji23]

522514379c0a51901288ff03b4c1bf88.jpg

Last edited:
Perfecto! Bum nuggets get additional credit but this is right up there with the best of the best.
It’s symmetrical and perfectly straight, parallel feetsies.
It’s a ten out of ten all day long. Stunning first submission.

Mr Chief would like to submit his first attempt at a sploof. He is aware his artistic content needs work however he wants some advice as to how to improve his chances of top points in the future..

He apologises for the picture quality plus feels it is not at all flattering of his handsome features and the photographer is in the process of being relieved from his services.

He also says please excuse the coverings on the floor. He has a sore tootsie at the moment and is trying not to scuff it when practising his moves.

Plus his feet have gone green from the new Readigrass he is on as part of his new diet to attain a more perky bottom [emoji23]

522514379c0a51901288ff03b4c1bf88.jpg

Thats perhaps the perkiest sploof I have ever seen! 10/10

Back