• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Does she warn you about danger that you didn't know existed? Parchie warn us about many things like the post in the letter box, frying pan sizzling and flapping curtains in a breeze. Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
We have the flapping blind, the BT man, wind, thunder and mummy going for a wee in night (scary in her dressing gown).

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Is that some forage I spy that Toby sent you?

I love you Hillian you are super cute. Representin' the tri colours! Thank you for always making our day

It surely is some of the lovely noms. They get nummy supper about now and they've been merrily tucking into the delicious dried noms that Toby sent and then they put themselves to bed where they have fresh greens with a few chopped blueberries (tonight) and a couple of small chunks of carrot.

very much work in progress with my guys & Mouse really can't bless her. They send this little collection of todays bums & legs and promise Toby that they will do better for him in the future xx

J3yQbegm.jpg
f0ixWkNm.jpg

dZd9fACm.jpg

Treacle would also like to say, that she is trying her best to sploof, to honour Toby. She has been practising for ages, but says she still can't straighten leggies, she would like to show you her efforts, but silly mummy still can't post photos :roll:

A sploof in honour of our Toby.

Please feel free to compliment my disco flares, fluffy feetsies and hair do.

Dennis x
d809f1f1828a05c8380f9deeb7555525.jpg

ten out of ten to Dennis. Well done ! Boo & Mouse particularly enjoy the luminescence radiating his disco attire. Although not straight, lovely symmetry.

Dennis, I am jealous of your fluffy feetsies. Mine feel bald in comparison.
Love Phillip

2960cb88e8b1ff752f9265b82207a7a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Phillip

Thank you Phillip my floppy eared, bald feetsie brother xx

Top sploof that.

Lillian approves very much. She particularly likes Denises almost nonchelant left flap flick. Very nice pert ears, alert, controlled and terrific floofly feetsies. There's a very relaxed environment here for Dennis and it is a very worthy submission in honour of a truly special rabbit - who remains in our thoughts daily.xxx

ten out of ten to Dennis. Well done ! Boo & Mouse particularly enjoy the luminescence radiating his disco attire. Although not straight, lovely symmetry.
I'll take you dancing Mouseypie. I know a happening warren we can go. Hoppy hour 7-8

Love Phillip

A very nice attempt by Phillip - says Lillian. Clearly Phillip is a fistidiously clean bunny who spends hours grooming those gorgeous little feet. Nice tail flap going on and good body position. Very nice indeed Phillip - and it's great to see so many buns emulating their hero. Well done Phillip. x

Creamy Sponge Cakey Syrup would like to present her honorary sploof.

She calls this "the mash potatoe sploof"

0d3b631db32dbffec172e1f99308a496.jpg

Caught Luther on our new bunny spy cam practicing his sploofs last night, he’s taking it very seriously :)

He told me if I have to show the picture that I should apologise for the quality as it was on night vision mode.....he looks much better in the light.

d40adf6a4cdf6767d84741039b4862da.png

Back