• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

This has been worth it's weight in gold and is deserved of the highest praise and honour. This is why this thread exists - so that every bun can display their talents and where every bun is equal. Treacle has certainly shown a hidden talent with an extraordinary and extra special sploof. Lillian views this as one of the very finest sploofs she has ever seen and would propose to the board that this is elevated to the wall of fame due to patience, and delivery and because Treacle has waited so long to perform sheer perfection. Absolutely wonderful xxx

A new contender ! Treacle says she has been trying so hard to sploof, and thinks she has finally got it :) Please be kind in your markings, she is getting a bit wonky now, and is not very bendy (and please try not look at the piece of hay stuck on her bottom :lol:) over to the judges !

ewDZJ6R.jpg

awesome sploof, Treacle :love:

A new contender ! Treacle says she has been trying so hard to sploof, and thinks she has finally got it :) Please be kind in your markings, she is getting a bit wonky now, and is not very bendy (and please try not look at the piece of hay stuck on her bottom [emoji38]) over to the judges !

ewDZJ6R.jpg
Absolute perfection! And I think the piece of hay adds an extra bunnitude! Always have a snack on hand(or bum in this case) [emoji39][emoji7][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

A new contender ! Treacle says she has been trying so hard to sploof, and thinks she has finally got it :) Please be kind in your markings, she is getting a bit wonky now, and is not very bendy (and please try not look at the piece of hay stuck on her bottom :lol:) over to the judges !

ewDZJ6R.jpg

This has absolutely made my day :love: Treacle girl that is fantastic sploof! :love: who said you can’t teach an old bun new sploofs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewDZJ6R.jpg

I missed this one :love:

Back