• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

ah, felt a bit left out of this thread for quite a while then 2 come along at once.

may I present Pepper & Tulip - socially distancing synchronised sploof :)

Bki6fn3.jpg

A stroke of pure genius in ru’s most prestigious and beautiful garden.
A magic moment made all the better for the sheer canny-ness of getting both buns at the sane time.
Brilliant!:love:

ah, felt a bit left out of this thread for quite a while then 2 come along at once.

may I present Pepper & Tulip - socially distancing synchronised sploof :)

Bki6fn3.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a shot Mike, and both got lovely perky ears, just brilliant :D

Bigwig - that looks like a cooling sploof

Leo - :love: feets to make anybun swoon

Philip - glossy sploffability.

Tulip and Pepper - mastery of the double sploof.

A mystery bun would like a ruling on this afternoons efforts
8678aedd53576fde922243f308c21f32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

A mystery bun would like a ruling on this afternoons efforts
8678aedd53576fde922243f308c21f32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

As always we take confidentiality very seriously here at the RWSA. This is a fantastic sploof, with lovely big feetsies and extra large tail flap 10/10

Dennis Hoppington Head of the RSWA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lillian concurs with the assessments. Particular note of the ultra clean feetsies and nice symetrical tail flap. Extra marks for the clarity of the individual fibres. 10/10 from Lillian.

Lillian has had to go and have a cold shower after this quite outstanding effort. The pert ears and the extremely stout tail flap extenuates the masterful sploof. This is worthy of a watershed rating and does everywhere will be having dreams about this sublime effort.
It’s a minimum of 10/10 from Lillian who is struggling to control her flushes.

Back