• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Mouse did a sploof in honour of Toby & wanted me to post it on here. i'm too embarrassed about her feet though, she'd obviously taken a paddle in boo's forage wee. It is not a good look for an indoor bunny

dfFX5ATl.jpg
[/IMG]

Coooor blime-y. That is one heck of a sploof there. Joey looks like a bunny chocolate eclair. Where on earth did he pull that from? Is that even legal?:lol:

Mouse did a sploof in honour of Toby & wanted me to post it on here. i'm too embarrassed about her feet though, she'd obviously taken a paddle in boo's forage wee. It is not a good look for an indoor bunny
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I have this issue with the white buns sometimes... Also Apricot has a habit of sleeping in the litter tray, Penelope peed on her side once [emoji38] she had a yellow stain on her side for days [emoji849][emoji38]

And to quote the late Tipper Tapper Toby "Always ensure clean feetsies in the event of an unexpected sploof"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"The minute Toby hopped in the joint. I could tell he was a bun of distinction, a reaaal big sploofer!"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
1e39939fb8ba8013463d6c1803a00b34.jpg

Last edited:
I’m loving all of these sploof photos :love: it’s a shame I can’t join in, because F&F don’t seem to do it, only DBFs!

aherm, can members politely refrain from positive reference to any non sploofing activity on this thread. Theres a time & place . Joey

Back