Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: The RWSA

This is almost perfection. Th eonly thing Susan is missing is the 1980's style rainbow leg warmers round her beautiful feetsies. Malcolm looks on with an ebvious gaze at Susans magnificence. Just bunder-ful.

Grace has been trying really hard to perfect her sploof action and straight feetsies ready to impress Luther with when they meet very soon.

She would love to know how sheís doing from all you wonderful experts :-)

(Please excuse her poorly eye, we are going to the vets Monday but shhhh donít tell Grace!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Kit

Gus is working hard to sploof like the little Emperor he is. He's been working on it for months. Photograph 2 was his first attempt where Mum could snap a pic. He hopes he can make the cut. His best friend Claude does a straighter feetsie version, but Claude likes to jump up whenever he spots his Mom with the camera.

Wow Grace, I think you have nailed it girl! that is just the most wonderful straight sploof with just the right hint of sassiness.

Gus, I can't see your photographs - boo hoo

Grace...Grace you are stunning. You have the most beautiful fur and you have perfected the art of sploofing. Simply magnificent. Gorgeous feetsies and sublime tail flap. Lillian's view is that this should be on the wall of fame. And Henry hopes Graces eye gets better soon. He knows how she feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Wow Grace, I think you have nailed it girl! that is just the most wonderful straight sploof with just the right hint of sassiness.

Gus, I can't see your photographs - boo hoo
    Grace is super chuffed with the lovely praise especially when itís her first tryís :-)
    The hoomans definitely say I have sass! Hehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Grace has been trying really hard to perfect her sploof action and straight feetsies ready to impress Luther with when they meet very soon.

She would love to know how sheís doing from all you wonderful experts :-)

(Please excuse her poorly eye, we are going to the vets Monday but shhhh donít tell Grace!)

Omg she is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Grace...Grace you are stunning. You have the most beautiful fur and you have perfected the art of sploofing. Simply magnificent. Gorgeous feetsies and sublime tail flap. Lillian's view is that this should be on the wall of fame. And Henry hopes Graces eye gets better soon. He knows how she feels.
    Aww blushing bunny alert! What wonderful comments especially for a total novice.
    Lillian is very sweet and Grace says it would be an honour. Hopefully one day she will be up there with the legends and maybe Truffle as she heard he also got nominated.
    She says thank you very much to Henry, itís been a while so hopefully Monday we will get good news :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Omg she is everything
    Nawww <3 thank you :-D