• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Joey and boo are you going to make us a calander pretty pretty please with a maple syrup sponge cake with a cherry on the top

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Earlier in the week I showed these very talented spoofers to both Bailey and Bella.

Of course both bunnies wanted to see how they’ve preformed against the professionals;

Bella

Bailey

Dual spoof; (sorry for the rubbish picture)

Earlier in the week I showed these very talented spoofers to both Bailey and Bella.

Of course both bunnies wanted to see how they’ve preformed against the professionals;

Bella

Bailey

Dual spoof; (sorry for the rubbish picture)
**Puts on sploof assessing hat

Well then...

I would firstly like to mention that I found these two so cute that they actually made my eyes water.

Secondly, (referring to first photograph) I would like to mention how much I like the disproportionate feetsies to large rump ratio

I would like propose a solid grade A to the board

Thank you so much for the super quick assessment and wow an ‘A’!! Both bunnies are delighted!! :D

Honestly they’re like an old married couple and always together!

I love how you commented on Bella, her nickname is Beyoncé as she does have a large booty to feeties ratio :lol::lol:

Thank you so much for the super quick assessment and wow an ‘A’!! Both bunnies are delighted!! :D

Honestly they’re like an old married couple and always together!

I love how you commented on Bella, her nickname is Beyoncé as she does have a large booty to feeties ratio [emoji38][emoji38]
Ain't nothing wrong with that "Beyonce Bella"! They are extra fluffy. I feel like I need to put my finger in the fur to get the diagnostics of how much fluff

awww, fluffy big bums - no objections here to a 10 . We also think Maple definitely deserves a 10 - very solid sploofing.

As to the calendar proposition - thats a big fat no I'm afraid. I need to put some time & energy in to my flailing business so I can top up the bunnies medical fund. Maybe at xmas

Baby I'm a window sploofer'
Ya mad at me? I think i know why
Baby I'm a window sploofer'
You in the jewellery store looking at sploofs ya can't buy..
7de9fb4495560f98663bdfd2ef477ac0.jpg
dbae5d3837c271ca28065cb84d2b1544.jpg
3f2755d0fff8cd7b4028aa22f8d60f73.jpg
002aa7994b2ab13ed72e09181a1a3284.jpg

Lillian says to tell Toby that he is just in a different league to everyone else. He's like the usain bolt of the rabbit sploof world. But that means, according to Lillian, that we can all look up to Toby as he sets the bar. He's just regal.

Dillon here with a question to Lillian, how to have clean feetsies when its raining outside?

PS will I get marked down for my mop butt!

20180810_144354[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180810_144313[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

Lillian here- nope, no marking down for the floofy butt. In fact, it's quite charming. Beautiful feetsies and to avoid wet feet outside, I'd always recomend getting your hooman slave to walk alongside you with a brolly. It works for me!

Lillian here- nope, no marking down for the floofy butt. In fact, it's quite charming. Beautiful feetsies and to avoid wet feet outside, I'd always recomend getting your hooman slave to walk alongside you with a brolly. It works for me!

:lol:

but Lillian, we made our hooman buy us a wendy house but the lazy hooman has not put a floor in it :lol:

Dillon here with a question to Lillian, how to have clean feetsies when its raining outside?

PS will I get marked down for my mop butt!

20180810_144354[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180810_144313[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
That is the biggest flap I've ever seen!

Not too bad feetsies so am willing to let it slide. There are no failures here, just learning opportunities. Please ensure your hoomans provide you with umbrella service. If not, destroy something they love until they realise the error is of their ways.

I am extremely impressed with the puzzle. Such clever bunnies! Keep up the good work.

Not too bad feetsies so am willing to let it slide. There are no failures here, just learning opportunities. Please ensure your hoomans provide you with umbrella service. If not, destroy something they love until they realise the error is of their ways.

I am extremely impressed with the puzzle. Such clever bunnies! Keep up the good work.

Lillian concurs with this assessment and also favours the suggestion of destrying something. Lillian recounts a story of when she moved in with her hooman family now, and decided to chew through the computer power lead (that was switched off) because her hoomans had selfishly left it in her way. Lillian notes that the hoomans haven't left any cables in her way since. Lillian also would like to state that Dillon has the cutest floofiest butt she's ever seen.

Somebun was so embarrassed with tonights sploot attempt they hid under the hay...
927b829fed0eff8e76b0a2e5449c9972.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Effort number one - how are we doing?
IMG-20180811-WA0004[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

Back