• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Love the little white socks :love:

Phillip has been trying to impress Snowy with his sploofing.

986a8c0fba8d262467de4e67dcb88ead.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philip is showing off and revelling in the ease at which he pulls out those sploofs. An enviable talent from a very talented rabbit.

Philip is showing off and revelling in the ease at which he pulls out those sploofs. An enviable talent from a very talented rabbit.
Very effortless sploofer now I feel. I'm wondering if Philip is capable of a Y sploof?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know about Snowy but I'm impressed. I'm also impressed that I can't see one single piece of hay on that cream carpet. A tidy man Snowy - Phillips a keeper

I hovered earlier, it doesn't look like that most nights :lol:

Another sad day for the RWSA.

There are some lovely sploofs here to remember Truffle. This thread is so special in so many ways. Binky free our shiny sploofer, always in our hearts

Also remembering Cuthy and Toby our fallen sploofy soldiers

Henry would like to dedicate his first ever sploof, performed today, in memory of Truff. As a fellow tiggery, Henry feels it only fitting to dedicate it to Truff...
xL8HEs0.jpg
[/IMG]

Henry would like to dedicate his first ever sploof, performed today, in memory of Truff. As a fellow tiggery, Henry feels it only fitting to dedicate it to Truff...
xL8HEs0.jpg
[/IMG]
Craig, this sploof is absolutely fantastic! Look at Lillian bless her, she looks like a floofy butterball in comparison to Henry! He is a tiggery handsome boy and I loves him.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Everybun please note Henry's ginger tinges on the bloomers. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Henry says thank you for your kind words. He has never performed a sploof before and today he must have felt something deep inside to do this.
Thank you everybun. x

Back