• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RWSA

Under strict instruction from Lillian:

d88fa5b07178bc24ef67ac12895f9101.jpg

7894710a58651d18cbfa7dc0d112e18f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my oh my oh my. Where has this bun been hiding? Those are grade A sploofs. No question. Straight in with straight A's on these photos.
Reason? Beautiful upturned feetsies, symetrical pawsies, tummy flat, head upright and alert, and a very confident free sploof. This is, indeed someone who is showing huge potential and sublime skillage. Lillian is extremely impressed - and she has very high standards.

Endeavour and Roisin are now in training to try to aspire to the sploofing standards of the King of Sploofs, the late great, magnificent Toby

Nl9alJc.jpg

Mpunu6V.jpg

Vyk23Px.jpg

Nx26Pno.jpg

Wow - look at gorgeous Roisin. A star for sure. And Endeavour is certainly showing great promise with that effort. Very good indeed.

Endeavour and Roisin are now in training to try to aspire to the sploofing standards of the King of Sploofs, the late great, magnificent Toby

Nl9alJc.jpg

Mpunu6V.jpg

Vyk23Px.jpg

Nx26Pno.jpg
Woooooooooooooowwwweeeeeeee
These are amazing sploofs. Great work ladies and gentlebuns!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think we should have a competiton in Tobys honour in a few months

Rabbit sploof of the year 2018 and everyone votes

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

does sunbathing count towards this?

(unfortunately this is the only pic i could get before i spooked her)

jhQMIIj.jpg

Is she.......lying upside down?

yes!
she seemed to be dozing. i was absolutely amazed (after i had a mild panic).
1 more step forward after i took the pic she quickly reverted the right way up.

the pic doesn't look any clearer zoomed in so i left it as it is.

yes!
she seemed to be dozing. i was absolutely amazed (after i had a mild panic).
1 more step forward after i took the pic she quickly reverted the right way up.

Holy moly. I'd have freaked out BIG time if I'd seen one of my buns doing that. My goodness. This needs to be referred to the board for consideration. Is there a category for upside down sploofin? I mean, I don't even know what to say about that. That's just like.....blimey. I'd love to know what she's thinking, lying on her back so totally chilled out. I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit do that. Goh-leeee. Amazing.

Back