Thread: Help with grass!

Default Help with grass!

Hi all,

I recently got two new little bunnies around 4 months old. I have been slowly introducing them to grass that I have grown but was just wondering if it would be OK to put their run out on the grass pictured. It's obviously a little dry because of the current heatwave in the UK. Just would like to know if it is OK for my bunnies to graze on this type of grass.

Many thanks,

Tony

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mama Doe

The bunnies will be fine on it - it's basically hay at the moment. They may dig or damage the area where the run is, so you may need to move it every couple of days to even out the wear.

Oh yea they'll be absolutely fine on it mine have been running about on it x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tonrow View Post
    Hi all,

I recently got two new little bunnies around 4 months old. I have been slowly introducing them to grass that I have grown but was just wondering if it would be OK to put their run out on the grass pictured. It's obviously a little dry because of the current heatwave in the UK. Just would like to know if it is OK for my bunnies to graze on this type of grass.

Many thanks,

Tony

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That should be fine, especially as you've been introducing them to the grass anyway

Default can cannabis good for rabbit?

Hey guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick pets or animals? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for animals with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues. Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high. I was reading some info here about CBD here on http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com...ermaphrodites/, I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.

Wise Old Thumper

I would start a new thread as not many people will see your post.

Warren Scout

Why not - it's just hay (I don't mean the cannabis...) Our rabbits live in the garden, spend several hour outside and graze on it quite happily. It looks like your picture due to the unusually dry summer we have had.