• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with grass!

tonrow

New Kit
Hi all,

I recently got two new little bunnies around 4 months old. I have been slowly introducing them to grass that I have grown but was just wondering if it would be OK to put their run out on the grass pictured. It's obviously a little dry because of the current heatwave in the UK. Just would like to know if it is OK for my bunnies to graze on this type of grass.

Many thanks,

Tony
7465fd556c088f90aa1c971aedf70c1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The bunnies will be fine on it - it's basically hay at the moment. They may dig or damage the area where the run is, so you may need to move it every couple of days to even out the wear.

Oh yea they'll be absolutely fine on it :) mine have been running about on it x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I recently got two new little bunnies around 4 months old. I have been slowly introducing them to grass that I have grown but was just wondering if it would be OK to put their run out on the grass pictured. It's obviously a little dry because of the current heatwave in the UK. Just would like to know if it is OK for my bunnies to graze on this type of grass.

Many thanks,

Tony
7465fd556c088f90aa1c971aedf70c1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That should be fine, especially as you've been introducing them to the grass anyway :)

Why not - it's just hay (I don't mean the cannabis...) Our rabbits live in the garden, spend several hour outside and graze on it quite happily. It looks like your picture due to the unusually dry summer we have had.

Back