• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone ordered from manor pet housing?

Alicia

Mama Doe
I want to order some cage accessories but my bunnies aren’t here and I’m trying to work out if the hidey holes will be big enough. I’ve found in the past that a lot of the things designed for rabbits aren’t actually big enough for them. The biggest rabbit I have is Angus, a dwarf lop x angora

https://www.manorpethousing.co.uk/basic-burrow-d

I have and they are fantastic! My lot have got two bunny bothies plus a corner fort with ramp, litter tray/hay rack combos plus separate hay boxes - everything’s perfectly rabbit sized (unlike a lot of the rubbish out there) and is incredibly well made. I’d totally recommend them. Check the measurements as, if you are unsure or think your buns are particularly big, they’ll custom make any size for you. I’m lucky enough to live 20 minutes drive from them so I can collect my orders and have seen their amazing workshop 8)

Hopefully daphnephoebe will see your post. If she doesn't, I would pm her. I know she won't mind. I'm almost sure that she has a lot of things made by MPH and her rabbits must be a similar size to yours :)

Hi :)

I've got tons of MPH products. Both buns fit through the gaps with ease (Daphne is probably the closest size as she's a dwarf lop weighing in at 2.6kgs)

But I've just discovered I've no pictures of Daphne using the holes so we have Phoebe demonstrating instead. She's pushed herself right up onto her tip toes and still doesn't touch the top of the arch.

(Phoebe is a mini lop weighing in at 2.4kgs)
3e493adb6557a562eaa08d807e4d4072.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hopefully daphnephoebe will see your post. If she doesn't, I would pm her. I know she won't mind. I'm almost sure that she has a lot of things made by MPH and her rabbits must be a similar size to yours :)
Hi :)

I've got tons of MPH products. Both buns fit through the gaps with ease (Daphne is probably the closest size as she's a dwarf lop weighing in at 2.6kgs)

But I've just discovered I've no pictures of Daphne using the holes so we have Phoebe demonstrating instead. She's pushed herself right up onto her tip toes and still doesn't touch the top of the arch.

(Phoebe is a mini lop weighing in at 2.4kgs)
3e493adb6557a562eaa08d807e4d4072.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Oh my [emoji7]

I have a few hides and a bed from mph, really good quality as other have said. My biggest bun is around 2.5kg and there’s plenty room for her to get through the holes. I just have the basic hides, in 3 different sizes (basic burrow A, C & D) and of course the 3 bunnies choose to all squeeze up together in the smallest hide :roll:

My lot destroy everything so my hides are well nibbled but the wood is thick enough that the hides will still last for years.

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing the unboxing and then seeing Angus and co being kings and queen of the castle!

I’m going to see if they’ll tolerate little paper crowns, although I expect they’d be eaten within 2 minutes

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new MPH castle. I think it's perfectly understandable that you're excited. Also not long until your little ones come home :D

Hello, just browsing and discovered someone else who is waiting for their MPH order [emoji4] has it arrived yet??

I'm also super excited for mine but waaaaay behind you and still have a long wait [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back