• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really miss my bunnies

Alicia

Mama Doe
They’re away being bonded, it sounds like it’s going well. I really miss them, the flat seems really odd without them. They’re meant to be back on Wednesday and they’ve only been gone since Tuesday but it feels like a lot longer :(

I’ve been sent photos to show how well they’re going though :D apparently there’s just been some humping, nothing else
2ngeyaq.jpg

Fingers crossed that it all works out, it’s a lovely photo:love: I hope you can keep busy:thumb:

Aw, they are a great colour combination for a trio (ie similar to mine :lol:). They look good together & it must be a relief to hear they are getting on well. I can understand you must miss them loads but it will definitely be worth it x

I know it will be worth it, I’m so excited to (hopefully!) have them all together and not worry about Angus being on his own. I’m trying to sort out accommodation now, and I’m keeping busy by buying them some presents

Keeping busy buying them presents sounds fun! Hope all continues to go well. I have rather a soft spot for your Angus.

That's a gorgeous picture of them :love: When do you expect them home? I agree it will be wonderful to have them bonded together. It sounds like they're coming home to some lovely new housing too :)

Keeping busy buying them presents sounds fun! Hope all continues to go well. I have rather a soft spot for your Angus.

Thank you, I think he’s lovely. He licks me and is the cuddliest rabbit I’ve ever had. He’s very naughty though and tries to get into everything, and anyone that comes round has to allow Angus to climb on them and sniff their face :lol: I’m hoping they’ll be back on Wednesday, I’ve been sent another photo and Beans and Angus are spending a lot of time cuddled up together. I worry that a trio will mean one will be left out but only time will tell. If need be I guess I’ll just have to get another rabbit to have an even number, what a shame. I’ll see how they go :)

They’re away being bonded, it sounds like it’s going well. I really miss them, the flat seems really odd without them. They’re meant to be back on Wednesday and they’ve only been gone since Tuesday but it feels like a lot longer :(

I’ve been sent photos to show how well they’re going though :D apparently there’s just been some humping, nothing else
2ngeyaq.jpg
They are all super adorable [emoji7]

They’re no coming back on Tuesday instead :D it sounds silly but I’ve been so sad without them and it’s only a week, but it’s been a quiet week work wise so I’ve been home a lot without them. Unfortunately I’ve badly planned this and their new accommodation won’t be ready so I’m going to have to make do with what they already have for a few weeks. I’ve been told to disenfect everything, I was going to buy new litter trays and water bottles, wash the food bowls and disenfect the cage with zoflora (perhaps a couple of times) and I was also going to clean the carpet around the cage in case any scents have been left, does this all sound ok? I’m still waiting on quotes for the new housing and then it’ll take a few weeks so the housing they’ll have in the meantime isn’t ideal but unfortunately I’ll have to make do temporarily. I’m so excited to see them

Back