• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My re-introduction!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, I'm Mrs. Bunnykins and haven't been very active on RU for quite a while due to life problems.

Life is getting better and one of my aims is to start being part of RU once again.

I've owned bunnies since 1995, and currently have only one bunny who is called Dylan. He's a nethie dwarf x blue eyes and myself and a friend who owns a rescue both agree that Dylan is slightly autistic. I adore him for all of his foibles.

Two guinea pigs also reside with me and another bunny who is in my care whilst her owner is recovering from life saving surgery just before Christmas 2017.

Hobbies.....love all animals, particularly bunnies; enjoying the outdoors; riding my 1050cc motorbike and just started crafting which I found most relaxing.

Thought I'd share a little information about me because I have been away from RU and some members many not know me.

Di. x

Hi, I'm Mrs. Bunnykins and haven't been very active on RU for quite a while due to life problems.

Life is getting better and one of my aims is to start being part of RU once again.

I've owned bunnies since 1995, and currently have only one bunny who is called Dylan. He's a nethie dwarf x blue eyes and myself and a friend who owns a rescue both agree that Dylan is slightly autistic. I adore him for all of his foibles.

Two guinea pigs also reside with me and another bunny who is in my care whilst her owner is recovering from life saving surgery just before Christmas 2017.

Hobbies.....love all animals, particularly bunnies; enjoying the outdoors; riding my 1050cc motorbike and just started crafting which I found most relaxing.

Thought I'd share a little information about me because I have been away from RU and some members many not know me.

Di. x

Hiya :wave:

Is Luna not with you too?

Back