• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

c&c cage for bunny?

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
looking to perhaps change around the bunnies living space for my sake.. I somewhat wish I had done this rather than buying a cheap quality hutch but I'll have to live with it now. the hutch is falling apart and isn't the best quality. I don't think I'd move it with me when I leave this house as it will probably fall to bits in the process lol! the hutch is also big and bulky, its just not the best for them. sadly Luna's arthritis seems to be restricting her movement too so the ramps are pretty difficult for her :(

I'm just wondering, how big for two bunnies am I looking at.. and how difficult are they? are they pretty simple or are we talking complicated? they look easy but, I don't trust these things :lol:

its a long way off, maybe a few months for moving out, but I'll probably change their accommodation before then given how Luna is struggling & its falling to bits!!

I am also guessing it would be cheaper to get the parts myself and make it, over the already premade packs I've seen around?

I also need to save some money to go ahead.. I have some big plains.. :oops:

I would consider bunny proofing your room rather than having a cage if I were you. Does the C&C cage need to act as a run as well, or do you already have one? They’d need at least 60sqft of space totally available to them, so you’d need a lot of grids for that! How about puppy pens? They might work out cheaper :thumb:

Back