• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penelope and Apricot :)

These bunnies are amazing! I'm loving the sploot with paws in the water bowl! Bless them! More piccies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Breakfast this morning [emoji38] I'm not sure why but they completely close their eyes when they eat... [emoji38][emoji38] Anyone else's buns do this?
330eaf99e4bcccd95f5e6ea5a36d84d1.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Boo shuts her eyes when she is really enjoying food, Joey just narrows them. I think its a happy nom nom kind of thing x

Boo shuts her eyes when she is really enjoying food, Joey just narrows them. I think its a happy nom nom kind of thing x
Awh that's good to hear :) glad it's something good haha, because they both completely shut their eyes or really narrow them anytime they eat anything [emoji38]

My bridge bunny Boots used to close his eyes when he was eating something he really enjoyed :love:

Breakfast this morning [emoji38] I'm not sure why but they completely close their eyes when they eat... [emoji38][emoji38] Anyone else's buns do this?

Beautiful :love:

It's because they love their noms so much :D

:D wonder if they'll stop eventually, because they do it for everything [emoji38]

The other thing I wondered is that they were probably being kept in a fairly dark shed if they were two of many, or used for breeding.

REW rabbits are always going to have eyes more sensitive to light. They are maybe just not used to sunlight?

The other thing I wondered is that they were probably being kept in a fairly dark shed if they were two of many, or used for breeding.

REW rabbits are always going to have eyes more sensitive to light. They are maybe just not used to sunlight?
Maybe, I know they were two of many, they seem fine in the sunlight tho, big blue eyes with a pink film over the top - it's just when nomming they shut them haha

Maybe, I know they were two of many, they seem fine in the sunlight tho, big blue eyes with a pink film over the top - it's just when nomming they shut them haha

Ahhh cutie pies. I think it's their way of saying thank you to you :love:

Ahhh cutie pies. I think it's their way of saying thank you to you :love:
Yea they really are so sweet :) yesterday when I went into their pen they both came bounding up to me :) they aren't too sure about stroking yet tho...

Owwww they are SO cute

Owwww they are SO cute

[emoji7][emoji7]

I'm at home and they're out in huge pen again, and already starting to zoom, binky more, and they seem a little stronger already :D

Will they be playing Top Trumps? Too pretty not to I reckon
Yea maybe :) altho so far all I know is Penelope is proud and Apricot is really ditzy [emoji38] they're both fabulous at splooting though... I don't have enough photographic evidence of this tho [emoji38]

Impressive water sploof! Lopsy was basically dunking his front in yesterday as well, but without the sploof! I think Matt will enjoy the water bowl photos (we have the same bowl, and the green 'Nibble' counterpart: the green one is their outside one Lopsy dunks into).

They'll be fine once they've got their muscle tone back: they certainly seem to be trying to get it back without much inout from you with all the running around and binkying :D

Back