• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On the subject of Christmas............

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Please don't hang chocolate decorations on the Christmas tree if your bun has access to it as chocolate is poisonous to rabbits (and dogs!), also watch the light cables :wink:

Mmmhhh, a wonderful excuse for me to eat all the Dairy Milk decorations as I am decorating the tree :wink: :wink:.

We've decided that this year we'll surround the bottom of the tree with those wooden edging type things that you get for gardens. They will be tall enough to touch the bottom branches of the tree, and will contain all the wires etc. Kind of festive looking aswell :) .

That will save me screaming 'Robbie' at the top of my lungs hundreds of times every night - the tree last year became as interesting as the back of the TV :roll:

Due to the extent our family of furries have grown we can't have our 6 ft tree, instead last night we bought 2 little Tesco value 3 ft trees to put on tables. Probably won't have lights either.

They do brackets for outside ones that attach to walls. I guess you could use them inside instead :D

Tam

I am sure I have seen battery operated lights - they would be safer........ What about these half Christmas trees that you hang on the wall?

Erm whoever makes them :D I'll see if I can find what I mean. You often see them attached to shops/pubs.

Tam

bunnyhuggger said:
hmmmm, I wonder if there's any manufacturers that make christmas trees you can suspend from ceilings :shock: :lol:

Missus Bunnyhugger, rest assured, there are others as mad as you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: .

hangingtree03.jpg
[/img]

Lynn said:
bunnyhuggger said:
hmmmm, I wonder if there's any manufacturers that make christmas trees you can suspend from ceilings :shock: :lol:

Missus Bunnyhugger, rest assured, there are others as mad as you :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: .

hangingtree03.jpg
[/img]

Wow! Jim...............................

bunnyhuggger said:
Lynn - Jim says he didn't think you were the type to have a display cabinet :shock: :p

Nah, Jim wouldn't say that you naughty woman :wink:

Definitely not my house - I'm a minimalist and a cleaning freak - jeez, can you imagine how long it would take to dust that room :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'd make short work of it Lynn (too many nick-nacks, everything in the skip please..... now!)

Back