• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who knew....

That facebook has a marketplace, I had a quick look on it and found the perfect toy for Cuthy and Dillon. £20 for a wendy house - I was very impressed.
The boys have been playing out early morning and evening when it has cooled down but as we are building in the garden I have had to make a temporary run for them. Cable ties, a roll of chicken wire and multiple garden forks have made a safe space and the wendy house has offered shelter. The reason they are locked away is that Dillon seems to like "helping" and now has emulsion paint on his ear!

Anyway the 20 quid wendy house.

IMG-20180714-WA0008[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180715_103408[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180715_094811[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180714_175609[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

And Cuthbert supervising my diy!

20180715_180327[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

So blooming cute! Haha that last photo especially :love: how lovely and what a bargain

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

What a perfect idea. I love the potted Cuthbert and Dillon seems to love watermelon. What lovely photos of gorgeous bunnies. :love:

I didn't know buns could eat water melon. I bought one today and as I live alone I usually end up throwing some away. Now, I can see if the buns like it:)

I love the Wendy House:)

Where did you get this garden ornament from? Looks almost life like
6d46620068fad7ea4a0a22584f972fd3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I didn't know buns could eat water melon. I bought one today and as I live alone I usually end up throwing some away. Now, I can see if the buns like it:)

I love the Wendy House:)

Only Dillon likes it, but I supervise him eating it as wasps like it too so you have to be careful,

Ha ha, loobers! XD. I'm a massive sceptic with FB marketplace but I might try it! Need to get shot of a couple of wardrobes.

That facebook has a marketplace, I had a quick look on it and found the perfect toy for Cuthy and Dillon. £20 for a wendy house - I was very impressed.
The boys have been playing out early morning and evening when it has cooled down but as we are building in the garden I have had to make a temporary run for them. Cable ties, a roll of chicken wire and multiple garden forks have made a safe space and the wendy house has offered shelter. The reason they are locked away is that Dillon seems to like "helping" and now has emulsion paint on his ear!

Anyway the 20 quid wendy house.

IMG-20180714-WA0008[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180715_103408[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180715_094811[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

20180714_175609[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

And Cuthbert supervising my diy!

20180715_180327[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

That Wendy House is just brilliant!

Will you keep it once your building work is done?

That Wendy House is just brilliant!

Will you keep it once your building work is done?

I think we just might, it offers a shelter for the boys albeit draughty. They seem to like it. OH says if we flag the floor then the boys wont get muddy either - lots of ideas knocking around in this old head now

I think we just might, it offers a shelter for the boys albeit draughty. They seem to like it. OH says if we flag the floor then the boys wont get muddy either - lots of ideas knocking around in this old head now

That's why I was thinking :D

Then you'll have to get the cooker and pretend sink in there and they'll be able to clean and feed themselves :thumb:

As an aside it is not a good idea to paint the fence with moulting bunnies nearby!!!!

B & M are doing a really good make of fence paint, large bucket amount for £2.99 - whats a girl to do?

Back