• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Phyllis and Barbara- Californian X

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Phyllis and Barbara are approximately 1 year old Californian X Rabbits. They came into the care of Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) as part of a very large Rescue from absolutely dreadful conditions. Despite their horrible start in life the girls are now very healthy and happy. They are both spayed and fully vaccinated against Myxomatosis, RHD1 + RHD2.

Phyllis and Barbara are large Rabbits and they will need lots of space and environmental enrichment.

8bzL0Dg.jpg

Could you offer these beautiful Rabbits a forever home ? If you are interested in adopting them then please contact ARC via their website

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/contact-5/

Last edited:
I wish I was able to have more loads more rabbit accommodation. I would adopt these two, plus the remaining bucks from Tui's litter. They are just so gentle and have such comical characters.

Anyone who adopts them will become totally in love with them :love:

I wish I was able to have more loads more rabbit accommodation. I would adopt these two, plus the remaining bucks from Tui's litter. They are just so gentle and have such comical characters.

Anyone who adopts them will become totally in love with them :love:

If my circumstances were different I'd love to have them too. I almost did adopt them, but I just couldn't cope with having an Elsa look-a-like so soon after what happened .

All of the Rabbits from this Rescue mission are absolutely wonderful. They all endured so much yet they all remain so fun loving and kind x

They are truly gorgeous:love: I’m not having any additional pets, so I can’t take them, but I hope they get a new forever home soon:thumb:

They're both so beautiful [emoji7] I wish where I was moving to wasn't so small :( I'd wanna take everyone home tho [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I’m planning on adopting one of the remaining female Californians, to bond with my bunny - they look lovely!

I didn’t know about Wabbit Wonderland!

I’m planning on adopting one of the remaining female Californians, to bond with my bunny - they look lovely!

I didn’t know about Wabbit Wonderland!
Awh yay :) hope it works out x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I hope it works out too. They are all lovely rabbits :love:

I thought you were going to adopt a French Lop?

You have a good memory 😊. We were... we went away for 2 weeks and left them both with a bonder, and they didn’t bond sadly. Apparently she attacked him each time they were together :(. We got Emily, the French Lop from Hounslow Rabbit Rescue who only allow you to adopt once they’re successfully bonded.

So now we’re getting a Californian.

Back