• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Phyllis and Barbara- Californian X

Donna was lovely! The three bunny ladies were really nervous because they’d been moved from the hutch with their brothers. We are likely to bond one of them with our Zigzag though!

Donna was lovely! The three bunny ladies were really nervous because they’d been moved from the hutch with their brothers. We are likely to bond one of them with our Zigzag though!

Oh so it wasn't Phyllis and Barbara you viewed ?

I am sure ARC will offer help and/or advice re the bonding. Good luck :D

No, apologies if I wasn’t clear. I’m hogging your thread and talking about the other ARC Californian bunnies!

We will be adopting one though. I’d love to adopt more, but my partner wouldn’t be best pleased.

No, apologies if I wasn’t clear. I’m hogging your thread and talking about the other ARC Californian bunnies!

We will be adopting one though. I’d love to adopt more, but my partner wouldn’t be best pleased.

Awwwww, that's OK. I really hope the bonding goes well :D

These two lovely girls are still waiting to find their Forever Home :cry:

There must be someone out their looking for a couple of large and loving, gregarious and greedy Rabbits to add some real joy to your day to day life x

Great news. I saw six of the California's at Donnas yesterday. I was there for a meeting but had to see all the rabbits. There is the cutest method with no front teeth and a friendly lion head.

Aww that's a shame:cry: Tui's loads of fun. They are located a long way away from you though.

Yay, website gives their status as reserved :D

Sending loads of goods wishes for you in your new home P & B.

Back