• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Top Trumps - closed

This sounds great :) sorry if this is silly but what's DBF? [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

This sounds great :) sorry if this is silly but what's DBF? [emoji38]

Dead bunny flop

89SdrDRm.jpg

I'll PM you later Joey&boo, once I 've grabbed some food and photos and just for the record, that's an easy 10 on the DBF scale - but I have a challenger for that!

I'll PM you later Joey&boo, once I 've grabbed some food and photos and just for the record, that's an easy 10 on the DBF scale - but I have a challenger for that!

Cool - I look forward to it. Be warned though, my Boo does a DBF like no other, to the extent I'd give Joeys a 9 at best (even if I gave him 9.7 earlier:lol:)

yes you have but you've not followed the rules !!! bad Zoobec, amazing photos though. I can't enter any bunny unless I have scores / values for each of the 10 categories

Oh! I thought I’d sent too many photos :lol:

1) weight 2)sploofability 3) DBF's 4) Binkies 5) Fluffiness 6) intelligence (any kind of intelligence or lack of, examples would be really useful ) 7) Cuddle monsterness (or not) 8) Destructiveness (aka house / hutch renovation, soft furnishing anihalation) 9) Natural ability (tunnelling, jumping, escaping) 10) Age

So I have taken in to account your wonderful suggestions & have finalised 10 categories (also kind of observing Leanns mention of needing to keep category numbers contained) as above. Hopefully there is enough room within some categories to express what your bunnies excel in .

ENTRY RULES (not liking having to be so bossy)

1) I'm going to have to say max of 4 bunnies per owner initially at least. Sorry! I know I said I wouldn't limit it but I could be working on this forever
2) Please P.M once for each bunny entry, with the pM title being your bunnies name. Please include your clearest photo (so people can admire him/ her as they play) & a line about what made your bunny get his / her highest score/s. Sometimes a photo says it all. For something like intelligence you might need to explain that your bunny stole & ate your chicken korma / can alert you when you've left the oven on etc . I'll obviously need scores too.
3) If you don't know your bunnies actual age or weight just give it your best guess.
4) Please avoid giving your rabbit top marks for everything as it would make the game unplayable. In the event it looks like you've been less than objective in your scoring, the not so independant adjudicator (me & OH :lol:) will forcibly ammend your score. On proper top trumps you have to have a winner for each category so please bear this in mind.

I think this will be more fun if you see everyone elses entries when the card set is complete & therefore best done by P>M. I struggle with inbox space though so please adhere to above rules or I won't let you play, ner ner :lol:

Here's my bridge bun Myrtle as an example of how I'd like to receive your entries (I won't be using her in the game)

Myrtle Floofy Pants aka The Carpet Sweeper
gg6uZ1kl.jpg

1) weight 1.6 k 2) Sploofability 5 3) Binkies 7 4) DBF's 3 5) Floofiness 10 6)Intelligence 5 7) Cuddle monster 2 8) Destructivenes 2 9) Natural ability 4 10) Age 6 years

a rule reminder:oops::lol:

When is the cut off to send pictures and stats to you? :)

Back