• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Top Trumps - closed

Lillian Vs Tobys on sploofs
Graciees vs Alicias on eating weird stuff

leann - why only 5-7 categories? x

Well in that case I will have to do categories for most cultured & beautiful - hows my girls ?
Not sure at the moment. They've gone into boarding.

Both are generally okay though. Both have turned 3 (Phoebe will be 3 next week) so they're starting to mature.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Fluffiest? :lol: I've got the perfect hooligan for that category. (That's if I can round him up for a pre makeover/chop the fur off due to the hot weather kind of picture.)

How about intelligence or tricks for another category?

Lillian Vs Tobys on sploofs
Graciees vs Alicias on eating weird stuff

leann - why only 5-7 categories? x
I thought that was the standard amount for a top trump game? If you have too many categories won't it become too hard or complicated to beat someone? I haven't played since I was a kid but I know the cards only had 5/7 categories, whether or not that was just convenient for the card size I dunno :s

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ohhh, all fab ideas for categories but I refuse to believe Lopsy is stupid - he is just wired differently ? or maybe a survivor of domestic violence ?
Ha ha, maybe! Poor kid, he does get some proper tough love from Aboleth. I think he's just easily distracted tbh, if he's in the wrong area when it's pellets time, he remembers where he needs to go unless something distracts him (doesn't even have to be something big, or real!).

We seem to have loads of awesome categories: maybe we should run a few rounds?

Maybe we could sell a few sets? Include some 'add your own bunny' 'blank' cards? Would that work as a sideline for you, J&B?

Ha ha, maybe! Poor kid, he does get some proper tough love from Aboleth. I think he's just easily distracted tbh, if he's in the wrong area when it's pellets time, he remembers where he needs to go unless something distracts him (doesn't even have to be something big, or real!).

We seem to have loads of awesome categories: maybe we should run a few rounds?

Maybe we could sell a few sets? Include some 'add your own bunny' 'blank' cards? Would that work as a sideline for you, J&B?

Noooooo. Lets just keep it for fun & legal

Your all going down in the sploof department now Tobys playing!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Boom!

5q4LhiA.jpg
[/IMG]

Do you know I don't think Mouse can sploof - never seen her do it. She's very good at flopping & kind of rolls about . J&B can sploof but not with entirely straight legs, so average score 7-8

That's fine I'll swap. One lady owner, full veterinary history, never raced nor rallied.
ab7a1ad493d89d300fee2ed4ec2edcde.jpg

Ooo sounds like a good previous owner.. I would be potentially interested... Any scratches or marks? [emoji14]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

‘DIY’

(I’m thinking about those buns who enjoy working on living spaces - their own or yours!)

You can call me nightsploof

We really need a sploof thread for everybun
d246889b4fcbe9e12e46e23cb0b6c21f.jpg

1) weight 2)sploofability 3) DBF's 4) Binkies 5) Fluffiness 6) intelligence (any kind of intelligence or lack of, examples would be really useful ) 7) Cuddle monsterness (or not) 8) Destructiveness (aka house / hutch renovation, soft furnishing anihalation) 9) Natural ability (tunnelling, jumping, escaping) 10) Age

So I have taken in to account your wonderful suggestions & have finalised 10 categories (also kind of observing Leanns mention of needing to keep category numbers contained) as above. Hopefully there is enough room within some categories to express what your bunnies excel in .

ENTRY RULES (not liking having to be so bossy)

1) I'm going to have to say max of 4 bunnies per owner initially at least. Sorry! I know I said I wouldn't limit it but I could be working on this forever
2) Please P.M once for each bunny entry, with the pM title being your bunnies name. Please include your clearest photo (so people can admire him/ her as they play) & a line about what made your bunny get his / her highest score/s. Sometimes a photo says it all. For something like intelligence you might need to explain that your bunny stole & ate your chicken korma / can alert you when you've left the oven on etc . I'll obviously need scores too.
3) If you don't know your bunnies actual age or weight just give it your best guess.
4) Please avoid giving your rabbit top marks for everything as it would make the game unplayable. In the event it looks like you've been less than objective in your scoring, the not so independant adjudicator (me & OH :lol:) will forcibly ammend your score. On proper top trumps you have to have a winner for each category so please bear this in mind.

I think this will be more fun if you see everyone elses entries when the card set is complete & therefore best done by P>M. I struggle with inbox space though so please adhere to above rules or I won't let you play, ner ner :lol:

Here's my bridge bun Myrtle as an example of how I'd like to receive your entries (I won't be using her in the game)

Myrtle Floofy Pants aka The Carpet Sweeper
gg6uZ1kl.jpg

1) weight 1.6 k 2) Sploofability 5 3) Binkies 7 4) DBF's 3 5) Floofiness 10 6)Intelligence 5 7) Cuddle monster 2 8) Destructivenes 2 9) Natural ability 4 10) Age 6 years

Back