• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Top Trumps - closed

Not sure what category this pic of the late Jessica (Agouti) and Danny would be in..............

k8fym6z.jpg

[emoji38]
That is the best thing I have ever seen in my whole life!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I swear my bunnies know about the game. Joey has been proper honing his sploofs & flops, Boo did awesome binkies earlier. Too late J, B & M- your cards are already marked - literally

Just had a serious discussion with OH on bunnies scoring. Haha. Love it that he's as obsessed me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Just had a serious discussion with OH on bunnies scoring. Haha. Love it that he's as obsessed me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'd already scored mine when OH got home so I talked him through what I'd given him. "Well i guess you like Boo best" he grumbled:lol:

Nobody has given their bunny all 10's - well done everybun. Bit annoyed Boo has so much competition on DBFs :lol:

I think you have a beautiful job reading everyone's submission, seeing all the bunnies and reading their journeys. It must make you smile so much to see so much cuteness.

I think you have a beautiful job reading everyone's submission, seeing all the bunnies and reading their journeys. It must make you smile so much to see so much cuteness.

I'd just come on here to say the same thing. Its been quite a priviledge. Lots of cute obviously . I now have 17 bunnies - more are welcome. I haven't put in their values)apart from my own ) but their pics are all on :love:

Has everyone got a printer ? or access to x

In the future I may do a bunny relationships top trumps :lol:

Categories: hairdressing (aka fur pulling), grooming, synchronised lying, sharing, chasing, lady & the tramp (sharing food item), mimicking, humping, nursing

Hope there’s room for a couple of cheeky ones?

This sounds like the sort of thing Frank and Spencer would be up for, they do like to be the centre of attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back