• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's just too hottt

Graciee

Staff member
Right in front of the fan for now, later they'll probably move and run about, but until then, laying in the litter tray is the best place apparently [emoji38]
cf4968fa568d367a275e2a32fc9eeb31.jpg
0b665a158914ca4133d3faf7e28360b7.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aww too cute :love: I'm jealous of your large litter tray too haha.

To maximise the fan effect I sometimes put a damp tea towel over the hutch and in front of the fan so it's a bit colder too. Although not so good for pics hmm

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Aww too cute :love: I'm jealous of your large litter tray too haha.

To maximise the fan effect I sometimes put a damp tea towel over the hutch and in front of the fan so it's a bit colder too. Although not so good for pics hmm

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Ooo that's not a bad idea :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

cuties. Still don't get how they lay on top of each other when its so warm. I only cuddle when I'm chilly

Luna and Orion are chilling in front of the fan too, usually they run away but both of them are right in its path lol. they are cuties :)

Lillian has spent her entire day sploofed out in the living room under the table in front of our fan. She's also having a moult. Henry's been outside all day enjoying his day away from 'the missus'. Thermometer here in Ipswich hasn't moved from 30 degrees.

Back