• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And this is why you don't keep a empty hutch...

They are beautiful girls and so lucky to have found their way to you [emoji3]

Hope all goes well with their vet appointments and sending lots of no pregnancy vibes for them. I would also like to add my vote for getting William to do their spays when the time comes. These two beauties deserve the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are beautiful girls and so lucky to have found their way to you [emoji3]

Hope all goes well with their vet appointments and sending lots of no pregnancy vibes for them. I would also like to add my vote for getting William to do their spays when the time comes. These two beauties deserve the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awh thank you :) and yea they really do deserve the best :D

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aren't they adorable? :love:

Spay costs vary. My vet charges above average but there are others who charge less that I would also be happy with.

It's a loss leader for the vet so they encourage people to get their rabbits spayed :)
Little bit too in love with them already [emoji7]
a07e3a1c57db013d0d7acd9e806af29d.jpg

They are lovely rabbits Graciee :love: I have had 3 rabbits done by vets for pets with no problem, in fact the one couldn't be spayed because she didn't have the bits to take out :/ and they mentioned she had been funny on the new gas too. They charge about £75 around here for a spay and £45 for neuter so good prices.

So what names are you thinking? Do you have a 'theme'?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They are lovely rabbits Graciee :love: I have had 3 rabbits done by vets for pets with no problem, in fact the one couldn't be spayed because she didn't have the bits to take out :/ and they mentioned she had been funny on the new gas too. They charge about £75 around here for a spay and £45 for neuter so good prices.

So what names are you thinking? Do you have a 'theme'?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yea I'll see how I feel nearer the time, would be nice for them to be done for free but may just go to my favourite vet as I trust him a lot :)

Not sure on names tbh.. My boyfriend likes Marshmallow haha and I like Apricot, not certain yet could end up totally different haha x

You're a bit of an angel Grace :love:

OK so you didn't save a whole bunch of bunnies ;) but those two are gonna have the best life :love:

Awh no it's you for listening to me ramble about bunnies and answering so many questions about everything and anything constantly [emoji38]

Yea I'm still sad about those bubas :( I just couldn't figure it out, and I guess I just can't save everyone - unfortunately!

I hope they enjoy it here with me, they're so trusting already, breaks my heart how they were treated before :( gunna do my absolute best by them, and give them everything, it's what they deserve :) x

Last edited:
Wow, They are stunning - you’ll need a big old space for those two, looks as though they’ll be big girls!

Wow, They are stunning - you’ll need a big old space for those two, looks as though they’ll be big girls!
Awh thanks :) and Idk really they aren't any bigger than my rexes :) and other than bulking out I don't think they'll get much longer - they'll have access to lots and lots of space though :D

Awh no it's you for listening to me ramble about bunnies and answering so many questions about everything and anything constantly [emoji38]

Yea I'm still sad about those bubas :( I just couldn't figure it out, and I guess I just can't save everyone - unfortunately!

I hope they enjoy it here with me, they're so trusting already, breaks my heart how they were treated before :( gunna do my absolute best by them, and give them everything, it's what they deserve :) x

It was lovely talking with you and you know you would have had my support whatever you'd decided. But I know what it feels like to want to save them all. It's heartbreaking :(

Being large rabbits these two need a special home and they have it with you.
I can see you got bitten by the Californian Bug :lol:

It was lovely talking with you and you know you would have had my support whatever you'd decided. But I know what it feels like to want to save them all. It's heartbreaking :(

Being large rabbits these two need a special home and they have it with you.
I can see you got bitten by the Californian Bug [emoji38]

It was lovely talking with you too :D I really wish I could've done something for them all :( maybe that's why I took these two home? It was two I could help? Who knows - I'm not sorry I've got them haha :)

Yes apparently I have! Never thought I'd branch out from rexes tbh [emoji38]

I'm a little concerned about the new two they're very boney :( I guess just a bad diet so far, would you limit their food to the 1 egg cup for now? Seeing vet tomorrow, so I'll ask their opinion too x

if they are skinny I'd give them a bit more pelleted food to begin with. Small amount of carrot and flaked pea will also help with weight. More psace to exercise will help them as they will build up muscle tone. Well done for taking them, they are beautiful :)

as they are Californians you could name them after places in that state..so
Beverly
Mariposa
Pasadena
Paradise
Palermo
Pixley ( love this one! )
Sacremento
Tasajara

It was lovely talking with you too :D I really wish I could've done something for them all :( maybe that's why I took these two home? It was two I could help? Who knows - I'm not sorry I've got them haha :)

Yes apparently I have! Never thought I'd branch out from rexes tbh [emoji38]

I'm a little concerned about the new two they're very boney :( I guess just a bad diet so far, would you limit their food to the 1 egg cup for now? Seeing vet tomorrow, so I'll ask their opinion too x

:D

I would add in some readigrass with their hay (who knows how much hay they were given?) and I wouldn't limit their pellets just at the moment. They will need a bit extra as they are probably still at the end of their growing time and you want them hale and hearty before they go for their spays.

Were they being kept under glass in P@H? I know they put the adoptees in glass 'cages' at the back of the shop in the store near me. So hot in this weather - unbearable :(

Back