• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And this is why you don't keep a empty hutch...

Can William do an U/S scan to check for babies ?

If they came from P@H Adoption then they (P@H) should help you out with costs, IMO.
Yea I'm sure he can :)

Yes they did, I guess that's what the vouchers are for, so you don't have to pay for spays.. I may see if there's any way I can get it done with William tho :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yea I'm sure he can :)

Yes they did, I guess that's what the vouchers are for, so you don't have to pay for spays.. I may see if there's any way I can get it done with William tho :)

If they are P@H adoptions, then you will have to stick with their vet for spays. You're likely to be OK with the Vets4Pets as there are some very good vets working at those practices. I know one in particular I would trust (and have done) my rabbits' lives with :D

If they are P@H adoptions, then you will have to stick with their vet for spays. You're likely to be OK with the Vets4Pets as there are some very good vets working at those practices. I know one in particular I would trust (and have done) my rabbits' lives with :D
Yea I know the vets at my local one.. Bit underwhelming in previous experiences - they didn't prescribe a painkiller after the spay last time I was there :/ I have no words for that experience or that they wanted to put Clementine down , even though they didn't know what was wrong with her... I guess a spay is more routine... But still :/ I'll see how I feel after vaccinations :)

They are gorgeous :love: and lucky to have found you :D
I know [emoji7][emoji7] and thank you :) just gave them a small treat each and they carefully took one each - and they're eating hay like it's the best thing ever haha

Yea I know the vets at my local one.. Bit underwhelming in previous experiences - they didn't prescribe a painkiller after the spay last time I was there :/ I have no words for that experience or that they wanted to put Clementine down , even though they didn't know what was wrong with her... I guess a spay is more routine... But still :/ I'll see how I feel after vaccinations :)

I'd stick with Wills !!

If you can afford it, I would go to William.

I took a rabbit to my vet to be spayed and I was really glad I did so, but obviously it's costly and for two as well.

Yeah I would judge it after the vaccinations .. They provide the Novibac Myxo but not RHD2 I assume?

Yeaaaaa reading what I wrote about some of the things that happened there.. Brought it all back [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] may do just that hahaha

I bet it did. Poor little Clementine, thank goodness you advocated for her or she would not be here now x

I bet it did. Poor little Clementine, thank goodness you advocated for her or she would not be here now x
I know :( I actually think about that a lot, I'm so thankful how things turned out for her :) x

If you can afford it, I would go to William.

I took a rabbit to my vet to be spayed and I was really glad I did so, but obviously it's costly and for two as well.

Yeah I would judge it after the vaccinations .. They provide the Novibac Myxo but not RHD2 I assume?

Yea that's right, so I'll definitely go to William for RHD2, plus he'll be their vet anyway. He charges about £100 for a spay so not too bad - I'll just see what happens in next few weeks before I make a decision :)

She's a beaut ! :love:
Yea :) spolit rotten her and Atticus, I seriously wouldn't have it any other way tho haha I'm sure these new two will figure out how soft I am with treats and be just the same hahaa

Yea :) spolit rotten her and Atticus, I seriously wouldn't have it any other way tho haha I'm sure these new two will figure out how soft I am with treats and be just the same hahaa

Are they going to be outdoor buns?

Are they going to be outdoor buns?
I guess so atm... I mean I was thinking maybeee in the future I could maybe see if Atticus and Clementine would accept them.. But until they're vaccinated and spayed I'm gunna let them live in the big outdoor hutch and they'll have access to part of the dead grass [emoji38] whilst I'm staying here they'll have to be outside I think, as my parents are not actually animal lovers... [emoji38] When my house is finally done though I'm not sure what I'll do :) x

I nearly adopted a Rex doe from P@H recently for Tethra, before I got Tui. She was also unspayed and so I would have been given spay vouchers. I had already decided though that I would take her to my own vets as I had no experience of the vets there. I know that a spay is considered routine, but so much can and does go wrong sometimes. As it happened, P@H would not allow me to adopt her, as the vet had decided she had Snuffles and could therefore not be rehomed to live with another rabbit.

Btw my vet charged £90 for Tui's recent spay and so William's fees seem reasonable.

I nearly adopted a Rex doe from P@H recently for Tethra, before I got Tui. She was also unspayed and so I would have been given spay vouchers. I had already decided though that I would take her to my own vets as I had no experience of the vets there. I know that a spay is considered routine, but so much can and does go wrong sometimes. As it happened, P@H would not allow me to adopt her, as the vet had decided she had Snuffles and could therefore not be rehomed to live with another rabbit.

Btw my vet charged £90 for Tui's recent spay and so William's fees seem reasonable.

Oh [emoji38] could've just been the Sawdust... P@H make me laugh sometimes they sold two babies whilst I was there to someone in the smallest cage I think it's 1m long and said they'd be fine in just that.. Its just rubbish :/

Yea I don't think it's that expensive and they give meds etc included

First sploot of many I hope :)
4958b1ed9a74c80a63f5af0f02ba6edf.jpg

First sploot of many I hope :)
4958b1ed9a74c80a63f5af0f02ba6edf.jpg

Aren't they adorable? :love:

Spay costs vary. My vet charges above average but there are others who charge less that I would also be happy with.

It's a loss leader for the vet so they encourage people to get their rabbits spayed :)

Back