• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun thread - Bunny Parents Therapy Group

[emoji38] Toby is splooferously fantastic. Mine eat each others fur for breakfast if I'm late.

I would like to bring an embarassing confession to bunny therapy group although its not about mine. I ended up at the wonderful home of someone who has 15 bunnies this week & loved being introduced to them all. "Does this little cutie pie have some hind leg weakness?" I ask. "She only has one hind leg" comes the reply :oops: OH hissing in my ear that I'd just been given that information[emoji38]
With 15 bunnies I doubt I would be able to pay attention!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I often have to wait to see whether Archie will pass something he shouldn't have eaten...

Like spikes from my rubber massage ball or pieces of carpet.

Pip is normally very good however she did once eat quite a lot of her corner litter tray!!!! That was just bizarre.

Tonight am I watching them, because a cushion fell down and spooked them and Archie ran head first into their pen... this has happened before. I spend days worrying about which ever one has decided to splat into something. Arghhhhh

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yesterday morning I got up at 9 and peered out of the window, no glasses, thinking what a funny looking cat. Realised it was Pepper running around the garden! Oops, escaped bunny alert. Me and Mark ran outside in our dressing gowns, realised all 3 buns were lounging around enjoying the freedom. Caught Lucy quite easily, then Pepper, but Dave, the little b***er, took us 20 mins to corner him! He runs SO fast!! We have a large garden but not totally bunny proofed so they never get free range time. We were so hot and tired running around after them! Turns out, Mark had got up at 5, for a drink,, decided to open the runaround door, and somehow they’d squeezed out of a tiny gap between the tunnel and the run! We must’ve looked a right sight running around in our dressing gowns! I’ve reclipped the tunnel to the run now so hopefully won’t happen again...

Lucky bunnies CometLucy195! :lol: Aboleth's our only escapee, and she was much more concerned about getting back in to the enclosure, poor sheltered girl XD

Sometimes I want to pick Toby up and give him a big squishy cuddle and kisses but obviously that's against the bunny law so I find myself just staring at him and clenching my teeth. Why is he so cute!!!!

I tell Mouse to "keep herself nice" ie spurn all advances from Joey. Boo I say "its ok but only if you want to". So far Mouse has kept herself nice

I have a worry I'd like to bring to group. When I met those bunnies last week their owner said she thought one of the tripod bunnies broke his leg by thumping too hard. Mouse is a thumper. I think she has bad dreams - she wakes up thumping :( I don't think she will be as strong as many bunnies because she doesn't exercise much. I'm worried she will thump her leg broken & I don't think she'd cope well with the aftermath if she did

I have a worry I'd like to bring to group. When I met those bunnies last week their owner said she thought one of the tripod bunnies broke his leg by thumping too hard. Mouse is a thumper. I think she has bad dreams - she wakes up thumping :( I don't think she will be as strong as many bunnies because she doesn't exercise much. I'm worried she will thump her leg broken & I don't think she'd cope well with the aftermath if she did
Wow I have never heard of that before. Maple is a thumper and we had to line her enclosure with those soft jigsaw play mats to reduce the noise. I didn't consider it may hurt her. I wonder if that's why she has one sore hock? I'm not sure what to do with free range bunny like mouse

Wow I have never heard of that before. Maple is a thumper and we had to line her enclosure with those soft jigsaw play mats to reduce the noise. I didn't consider it may hurt her. I wonder if that's why she has one sore hock? I'm not sure what to do with free range bunny like mouse

Good call. I recently increased the padding in cuddle zone one so if I put something under the mat thats under the coffee table that should reduce risk of harm. She only ever sleeps in those 2 spots or the litter tray

Back