• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife- A Photoshoot

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
9bUnzTk.jpg

R8IP896.jpg

VmNfnfF.jpg

1nGKTmW.jpg

2PG0cxG.jpg

0QynKaZ.jpg

YTIdTjA.jpg

cW9tDoP.jpg

DnZ69Pk.jpg

7tip7Vg.jpg

Beautiful girl :love: those ears :love:

On the tips of her ears there is a tiny amount of dark grey fur, the only sign that she has a bit of Californian in her ! Before she moulted the fur on the back of her eras was mostly light grey, but it's almost all white now.

On the tips of her ears there is a tiny amount of dark grey fur, the only sign that she has a bit of Californian in her ! Before she moulted the fur on the back of her eras was mostly light grey, but it's almost all white now.

I thought I saw a bit of shading there :love:

How cute :love: And unique :)

I'm a HUGE fan of red-eyed whites. In fact, they are one of my favourite colourings :love: Beautiful bunny :love: x

Back