• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

120cm Indoor Cages and 6x3x3' Run + Accessories Available

I am clearing out some old rabbit stuff, free to any rescue/user that would find it useful and can collect from south Essex area.

• Two feroplast 120cm indoor cages, used but good condition.
  • 6'x3'x3' wooden run, one hole for a runaround style tunnel in bottom corner, could be covered with extra mesh. Faded but structurally sound.
  • Puppy pen with 7 panels.
  • 20kg Allen and Page 'breeder and grower' pellets
  • Sloped hutch and integrated run, approx. 1.5m long, 0.6 deep and 0.8m high at peak. Two runaround tunnel holes in mesh. Worn but sound.
  • Several lengths of rigid land drainage pipe used as tunnels, longest approx. 2m.
  • Two snuggle safe pads minus the covers.
  • 4 panacur tubes, expiry 2020.
  • 17 35x35cm black NIC panels and some feet & joiners.
  • Livin' World teach and treat toy minus the sucker feet (as these were clearly the best part of the toy!)

My local rescue doesn't have space for it and I'm loath to put the indoor cages on gumtree in case they get used as a main cage, but would like it all to be useful if possible.
Let me know if anyone is interested, could deliver the smaller items to a local rescue if that helps.

Last edited:
Back