• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love Triangle

Yes, I'm really pleased thank you :D I was worried it wouldn't work out at first because Beatrice was so aggressive towards Plumpkin, but in just a matter of days she mellowed and now they spend loads of time together snuggling.

Plumpkin will only eat food she has stolen from Ham or Bea, which I do find quite amusing, and they don't try to stop her because she's the biggest bunny by a mile :lol:

We-hey - it's the fabulous Plumpkin looking aaaa-mazing. It's brilliant to see her so very settled and relaxed and contented and bonded with your other 2 beautiful bunnies Ham & Bea. It's lovely that she has developed her own cheeky personality. Beautiful update. :love::love:

Happy ending[emoji4] or maybe that's wrong..... it's a new beginning x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thanks so much everyone for your really kind messages!

In other great news, it has been 5 weeks since Plump's last dental and the vet said her teeth are still looking good right now, hooray! :D

Wonderful wonderful news re pumpkins dental update. Given all she's been through, I am pleased that things seem to be settling with her. You have been brilliant with her and it's great she has bonded so nicely with the other rabbits.

Back