• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How precious my furry family are to me!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
They've always been there for me, made me laugh, made me cry, made me a tad bit angry and through all of that I would not change them for the world. You take animals out of my world and I have no world.

No disrespect to anyone on here, however I bet many of you can relate to what I am rather clumsily trying to say.

I have no children and my gang (to me) are the best equivalent I could possibly have.

Waiting in the morning for their treats, leaving poos in the most unusual places at times and generally being mischievous ....I love them dearly.

I feel the same about my furry family. They give me the unconditional love and acceptance that I have never been fortunate enough to find in my romantic relationships. I still often feel lonely but I know I would feel much more alone if I didn't have my furry companions.

Yes I can relate to this, I feel pretty much the same. My two are my best friends, I love them dearly x

Put simply I would not be alive if it were not for my Pets. They are my world and no human will ever mean more to me x

Back