Thread: How precious my furry family are to me!

Default How precious my furry family are to me!

They've always been there for me, made me laugh, made me cry, made me a tad bit angry and through all of that I would not change them for the world. You take animals out of my world and I have no world.

No disrespect to anyone on here, however I bet many of you can relate to what I am rather clumsily trying to say.

I have no children and my gang (to me) are the best equivalent I could possibly have.

Waiting in the morning for their treats, leaving poos in the most unusual places at times and generally being mischievous ....I love them dearly.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

I feel the same about my furry family. They give me the unconditional love and acceptance that I have never been fortunate enough to find in my romantic relationships. I still often feel lonely but I know I would feel much more alone if I didn't have my furry companions.

Yes I can relate to this, I feel pretty much the same. My two are my best friends, I love them dearly x
    [IMG][/IMG]

Put simply I would not be alive if it were not for my Pets. They are my world and no human will ever mean more to me x

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- Competent and compassionate Rabbit Savvy Vets in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Two Californian X Rescues in Need of their forever home, can you be their Special Human ?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-Californian-X

Think everyone has summed up exactly how I feel about my furries, and those I have sadly lost.