• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter Rabbit Update - Then & Now.

TheBee

Mama Doe
So, four months ago I posted this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?469593-Meet-Peter-Rabbit&highlight=Peter

Peter arrived as a foster after he had been removed from a situation of severe neglect. I am not easily defeated, but at the time of posting the previous thread, I did not see how this poor animal could possibly have a future. Here he is a few months ago..

And fast forward to now. The happiest, craziest rabbit I own. Never stops binkying, is a total diva and is very much loved..

He is also no longer a foster :lol:

I’m so pleased to see this update:thumb: I can see why you wouldn’t be able to give him up :love:

Is he your bun now!? Aww he's gorgeous, the poor boy really had it tough didn't it :(

His coat looks amazing x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bless him :love: You have obviously done a wonderful job with his rehabilitation, he looks very well and very happy now :love:

What a gorgeous rabbit and wonderful story. You have done an exceptional job with Peter and clearly you are wiping away the unhappy memories of his former home. He is clearly thriving under your care and is now the rabbit he deserves to be. Well done to you and Peter and please keep us updated on his progress. Such a beautiful rabbit.

[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] lovely update. Well done in providing a lovely environment and care that he can thrive x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back