Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Enfys

WOW. I mean.....WOW. Enfys is certainly a rabbit living true to her name - she is just stunning. I hope she settles in and it looks like she is. She is just adorable.

Just a beautiful beauty
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

Thank you all. Becoming a house rabbit is challenging little Button a bit, but I think she's finding her feet. I'm so glad we've given her a chance.

Only problem is continually reminding OH that Enfys is NOT his beloved Arce.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Welcome to the madhouse
    Anyone would think you've been here.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Wise Old Thumper

I'd like to add that I was so happy that Blueberry Muffin as Enfys was known here, found the perfect home for her. As Tracie has said she, and her sister, Butternut, have been with us some time and , due to them being so pretty, we've had dozens of offers of homes but all to people who thought they would make great family pets and who wouldn't take our advice on board.
    I know Tracie, ( she already has quite a few Honeybunnies) would not only listen to what we said but has the experience to let the bunny just be a rabbit. I was quite emotional seeing the photos and seeing how a group enviroment seems to be just what she needed.
    This also goes to show that rescues should never give up on an animal Now anyone else for her sister Butternut!!!! ??
    Last edited by honeybunny; 10-07-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Jill

Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny View Post
    I'd like to add that I was so happy that Blueberry Muffin as Enfys was known here, found the perfect home for her. As tracie has said she, and her sister, Butternut, have been with us some time and , due to them being so pretty, we've had dozens of offers of homes but all to people who thought they would make great family pets and who wouldn't take our advice on boards.
    I know Tracie, ( she already has quite a few Honeybunnies) would not only listen to what we said but has the experience to let the bunny just be a rabbit. I was quite emotioanl seeing the photos and seeing how a group enviroment seems to be just what she needed.
    This also goes to show that rescues should never give up on an animal Now anyone else for her sister Butternut!!!! ??

Underneath all the fear and anxiety, there is a really sweet bunny. (She will occasionally lower her head during noserubs now, but don't think about touching her ears!) The fear and anxiety are just part of her and for us, that's okay.

She is exactly what Yuki Winter needed in his grief, and he's stopped charging at Niji Taco now. Just the girls having a few teething problems, but they are getting there.

I hope Butternut can be found the appropriate home for her soon.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Mama Doe

What a little cutie! Adorable little face So lovely to see her happy and settled Love her name too! x

Frenchies..Dolly and Bear,
    Pete and Greyie the Nethies
    Leo & Adam the double maned lion heads
    House rabbit, Snowy, the BEW Netherland Dwarf
    Phil & Dev (RIP Grant), the rescue Guinea Pigs

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9m...TxfAXRIiU7P-Uw