Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bit worried about Lopsy: Question p22

Aw no I hope he gets better soon Don't have any advice really, could it possibly be due to the hot weather (stopping him from eating as much)? B&M have two types of hay, both nice and sweet but my rabbits love the one with the flowers in so maybe Lopsy will like that. If you're wanting to get a bale but don't have the storage space I'd be happy to split with you
    Elmo and Cookie the Thrianta brothers ♥
    Princess the Lionlop

Thanks DemiS: storage space is only a problem because I'm sorting the garage out, but if I do decide to get another whole bale I'll be in touch as I don't think I'll have enough space soon enough! They're both laid out asleep post-breakfast in a place I can't get pictures
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Vets went fine, better than usual! Lopsy proved he's a great escape artist, but also came to me for cuddles (with feet covered in wee: thanks XD) which is new, and Aboleth was a good girl, although she'd managed to lose a dew claw on the journey in, but it seems fine today Vet said there's nothing immediately obvious, and being the unhandelable rabbit he is, if what I'm doing now works, keep it up for the short term, as it could be the heat, could be moulting, could be anything else. If he's still up&down in a month's time when they're back for their RHD2, we might think about further investigations.

Pictures of me covered in wee: yes I did go shopping after this (I brouht them home first!) because I have no shame XD And I don't often wear white, but this one was filthy already from sanding down red paint, so I didn't care!

The geeky one...

Wise Old Thumper

I'm glad the vets went well and that there's nothing obviously wrong. I think the plan to leave it a while is sound.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Good all round then KK.

Except for the T-shirt .....

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Except for the T-shirt .....
    It washed out The suncream hasn't though! XD
    The geeky one...

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    It washed out The suncream hasn't though! XD

Yes why is it that suncream often stains? Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes why is it that suncream often stains? Madness!
    We looked at the efficacy of suncream in A-level chemistry and it was fascinating: it's to do with the components, and if it's high-factor suncream, the physical blocking components are much more concentrated, and I think they're the bits that stick in the fabric! So my factor 50 does hang around a bit I could be misremembering though, it was 16 years ago XD
    The geeky one...

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    We looked at the efficacy of suncream in A-level chemistry and it was fascinating: it's to do with the components, and if it's high-factor suncream, the physical blocking components are much more concentrated, and I think they're the bits that stick in the fabric! So my factor 50 does hang around a bit I could be misremembering though, it was 16 years ago XD
    I think it depends if its physical or chemical also Idk I have to be honest other than my face and neck which I won't leave the house without suncream on, the rest of me I've left, got too much applying it everyday haha, I'm all tanned now so shouldn't burn now anyway hopefully

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I think it depends if its physical or chemical also Idk I have to be honest other than my face and neck which I won't leave the house without suncream on, the rest of me I've left, got too much applying it everyday haha, I'm all tanned now so shouldn't burn now anyway hopefully

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

You would be easy to recognise then - white face and brown body