• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried about Lopsy: Question p22

You would be easy to recognise then - white face and brown body :)
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Nah I have tanned on my face and neck still [emoji38] I just use acids to tone so have to be careful as my face and neck are more sun sensitive due to the products I use haha

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aboleth seems to be going the same way at the same times as Lopsy: could it be to do with losing condition because they've not been able to have a really good run aroud on the lawn since early June? They were weighed at the vets and they were the same weight, both 2.4kg so perfectly normal, but they still feel bony/bonier than 'normal'.

Aboleth seems to be going the same way at the same times as Lopsy: could it be to do with losing condition because they've not been able to have a really good run aroud on the lawn since early June? They were weighed at the vets and they were the same weight, both 2.4kg so perfectly normal, but they still feel bony/bonier than 'normal'.

How old are they both now, around 5/6 years?

I know that when Tan was about 7 she started to lose muscle from around her back and shoulders, so I think it's possible that what you're observing is due to less exercise than normal. Tan's was caused because she had Arthritis and so didn't want to be quite so active, but the lack of exercise could have produced the same result.

How old are they both now, around 5/6 years?

I know that when Tan was about 7 she started to lose muscle from around her back and shoulders, so I think it's possible that what you're observing is due to less exercise than normal. Tan's was caused because she had Arthritis and so didn't want to be quite so active, but the lack of exercise could have produced the same result.
Yes, Lopsy's 5 and Aboleth's probably about the same. It does make sense that not bombing about so much would cause this, and in winter (the other time they're not out as much) they're on more pellets to keep their energy levels up anyway so we wouldn't necessarily notice! Well, if this weather keeps up they'll be out on the lawn at least once a week and should be moving about more generally anyway as it's not so hot, as the heat resulted in lots of laying around :lol:

Back