• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not sure if I took home the right animal...

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I was sold a mini kangaroo and not a mini rex :lol:
7t1YwqQl.jpg

BN-PO650_ausbon_M_20160826045737.jpg

he's really grown into himself, but he still looks disproportionate... when he digs on the blanket his legs are too small so he doesn't make a lot of impact, he just looks like he punches it :lol:

he thumps for england too, THUMP because of no attention, THUMP because he can't destroy the blanket, THUMP because the curtain moved, THUMP because Luna breathed in his direction, THUMP just because he can :lol: :lol:

He sounds so much like my Persephone just after we rescued her. She would snort, thump, then binky when free-ranging. She still thinks so highly of herself and sometimes holds such a chargrin regarding life. It's like she has a wee chip on her shoulder about everything, but she's definitely happy enough and loves her shy lionhead husbun.

Mini rexes have such fabulous little personalities. :love:

(All rabbits do, really, don't worry rest of you. ;) )

Oh is just one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen!!

And he looks properly norty. Butter wouldn’t melt, but with that twinkle...

:love::love:

Oh is just one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen!!

And he looks properly norty. Butter wouldn’t melt, but with that twinkle...

:love::love:

oh he is!!! he is always looking for mischief. pretty sure he's the one who found the chocolate bar!! my room looks like a prison as he has a wish to jump out the window! on the bed, pillows, flies onto the windowsill and out the window.... he's the little devil to be quite honest, always looking for get into things he shouldn't. Luna is far past that, she sits under her chair most days, with a few chews of a box or a dig of a blanket. she is so much calmer. I'm hoping this is because he is still a baby :lol: god help me if this is going to be years of this!! I'll turn grey!!

oh no, help me, they're both trying to eat my laptop :lol: they're holding me hostage.......
AZSnkV4l.jpg

"look at me mom!! I'm where I shouldn't be :D"
1Jlb1kFl.jpg

.......and Luna's look of disapproval :lol:
Fnawb2Rm.jpg

Back