• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Semi spoofing for Loobers.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Thought you might like to see some more sploofing. This is as close as my two get to a sploof. More of a flop really. Hahaha

f59e908fab4c43bc296cc218f5a70e33.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

They are so dainty & cute

Loobers, I dreamt or saw you say something about wildie sploofs so here is my offering for you, also a semi sploof

ERgkIyVl.jpg

Oh I'm loving that wildie photo. It has so much about it. The bottom bun is soooo enjoying life. Nature is just so beautiful at times. :love:

Thought you might like to see some more sploofing. This is as close as my two get to a sploof. More of a flop really. Hahaha

They have beautiful colourations and very comfortable with each other. Beautiful photo:love:

Loobers, I dreamt or saw you say something about wildie sploofs so here is my offering for you, also a semi sploof

ERgkIyVl.jpg
[/IMG]
I call this the Lord or lady pose. Mine do this a lot!!

Oh my lord. Holey moley. These two are so cute!! They are petite semi sploofed angels!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh my lord. Holey moley. These two are so cute!! They are petite semi sploofed angels!

Hahaha don t tell them that. They keep chewing things they shouldn't every time I give them another chance at free range living....

Hahaha don t tell them that. They keep chewing things they shouldn't every time I give them another chance at free range living....

How is your carpet so clean? I can't even see one piece of hay. Are they real bunnies?

How is your carpet so clean? I can't even see one piece of hay. Are they real bunnies?

Haha. I had literally just hoovered the ehole room. It had looked like floor of a barn. In fact it's already covered in hay again.

ERgkIyVl.jpg
[/IMG]
Hello wildies. Wow that's an amazing picture. I wonder what they would think of our bunnies

Back