• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank Goodness for Kongs !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Due to the heat Morse is not getting so many walks and keeping him otherwise occupied can be a challenge. Generally speaking he is not food motivated, but he is currently having almost all of his daily food ration fed via a kong. He can be occupied for up to an hour and then he has a nap. So I get a chance to catch up on my chores.

Whoever invented the Kong is a genius !

6OOuChu.jpg

rKQYE11.jpg

qxzfA5A.jpg

tAVn9iK.jpg

Ah yes kongs are the best! Especially for dogs that chew every other toy to pieces [emoji38][emoji38] Morse is so cute [emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Awwwww:love:. I saw the other day a fit and healthy dog collapsed and died on a walk in this heat. Very sad.

OMG, where was that ? :cry:

We only go out once a day atm, for an hour or so from about 6am. By 8am it is already stiflingly hot and by 10am Morse would get BBQd paws if we went out on the footpaths. The park is just scorched scrubland now. I am sure there will be a fire soon as some local eejits are having mini BBQs over there at night. I know from all the rubbish they leave behind :evil:

OMG, where was that ? :cry:

We only go out once a day atm, for an hour or so from about 6am. By 8am it is already stiflingly hot and by 10am Morse would get BBQd paws if we went out on the footpaths. The park is just scorched scrubland now. I am sure there will be a fire soon as some local eejits are having mini BBQs over there at night. I know from all the rubbish they leave behind :evil:

Up North but it was only 21 degrees, so maybe an underlying cause ?

Why would you have a mini BBQ and leave the mess ? :roll:. So many people are slobs.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/rsp...after-being-taken-for-a-walk-in-a3876551.html

Back