Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonding 5 2.0 + dealing with severe fear aggression

Sorry to hear you are in pain.

Lovely to see Enfys with rabbit company. See what you mean about her lovely big white ringed eyes. Hope all continues to go well.

I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Fingers crossed bonding will go well

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Day Two - 11.15am

Enfys and Morning still occasionally startle each other. They are all settling and relationships are getting better over time. Yuki and Enfys are particularly getting on well which is so lovely. Curious girlie is curious, and incredibly fastidious with her grooming. I've even seen her sploof briefly now! Right now everyone is really chilled. I just hope they can stop startling one another!

https://youtu.be/mnF8JGUs88A (last night)

https://youtu.be/e8dwcm7uFhc (today)

Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Super relaxed little Enfys Button. xxx

Last edited by tlcwrites; 03-07-2018 at 12:28 PM.
    Owned by:

Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Good luck wishes continued!
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Wow Yuri really does love her he doesn't seem to be far from her at all hiding by pics and vids

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Day 3 - 11.40am

Enfys has occasionally tried to assert dominance. Poor old Elphie often gets caught in the fray, often ending up on her back briefly. It really highlights just how frail the poor girl can be these days. As usual, we've had the whole Morning and Enfys starting each other off on occasion, and that's when things happen. But, none of it has been particularly fear inducing in terms of the future of the bond. I do think that Morning and Enfys simply need to work out their boundaries with one another, and that is only something that will come out over time. Because they are both easily spooked, it starts each other off, and as the space is so small it catches everyone up. I think I might move them into the next phase tomorrow in spite of this, because it might actually help with when things get overwhelming.

Yuki remains smitten, of course. He absolutely adores her. There's been lots of grooming involving Enfys, including Elphie actually grooming her briefly. Same with Yuki and Niji both giving and receiving them from her. The only rabbit that doesn't really interact with her is, of course, Morning. And as I hoped, Yuki and Niji are irritating each other less. So, over all, I am happy.

And also, yesterday, this happened:

https://youtu.be/frwieP5jxxk

Owned by:

Oh wow, just adorable!! Looks like it’s all heading in the right direction. Fingers crossed that they all continue to behave themselves and moving into phase 2 is successful!

Lovely buns.....but you do know Eramus Chipper is my boy.