Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Fitch out of stock(ish) and up in price! Any alternatives?

  1. #41
    Mama Doe binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tabithakat64 View Post
    20kg fitch is back in stock on amazon.... just saying....
    I think what most are unhappy with is the price rise.. almost 30 for 20kg, before wasn't it 20 or something?

    I won't be buying it at that price, I'll stick to megazorb
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

  2. #42
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    9,929

    Default

    Anyone used finacard? (not sure that's spelt right). It's like fitch but more cardboard like.

    We don't get on with the megazorb.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  3. #43
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Anyone used finacard? (not sure that's spelt right). It's like fitch but more cardboard like.

    We don't get on with the megazorb.

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Oooo no... I haven't... But I will be googling immediately to have a look

    Yea Megazorb smells funny to me

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Wise Old Thumper SarahP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    31,462

    Default

    I used to use Finacard years ago. It's not absorbent enough for toilety areas and it works out quite expensive. It's fine for other areas though.
    Sarah.

    RIP Dusty and Clover xxx
    Harry hamster
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs

  5. #45
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    I used to use Finacard years ago. It's not absorbent enough for toilety areas and it works out quite expensive. It's fine for other areas though.
    Ah

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Wise Old Thumper SarahP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    31,462

    Default

    Finacard is very similar to what I'm using in the hamster cage (cardboard squares). I use Back 2 Nature in the areas where he wees.
    Sarah.

    RIP Dusty and Clover xxx
    Harry hamster
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs

  7. #47
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Finacard is very similar to what I'm using in the hamster cage (cardboard squares). I use Back 2 Nature in the areas where he wees.
    Gus has the eco nest cardboard, he wees everywhere and everything else gets stuck in his coat so I've given up he gets a full clean once a week and his wheel cleaned daily that's all now

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Wise Old Thumper SarahP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    31,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Gus has the eco nest cardboard, he wees everywhere and everything else gets stuck in his coat so I've given up he gets a full clean once a week and his wheel cleaned daily that's all now

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Harry is a bit bad for weeing everywhere, although he's better now he's older. You'd think it was the other way around! He has a little igloo thing that we call his 'indoor bog'.
    Sarah.

    RIP Dusty and Clover xxx
    Harry hamster
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs

  9. #49
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Harry is a bit bad for weeing everywhere, although he's better now he's older. You'd think it was the other way around! He has a little igloo thing that we call his 'indoor bog'.
    Hahahaha love it!

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •