• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

Those photos are perfect. Amazing how much they suit their names. I hope you get used to being without them. What an amazing job you did . Are they at RRNW?

Hi guys

I just wanted to give you a little update on the babies. I have stayed in touch with the rescue and they are all doing great! I went to visit them last week and they are so happy, healthy and incredibly beautiful!
They did very sadly lose Meg shortly after taking them on, which I've been struggling with BUT she lives on in her babies and Harry has been successfully rehomed :love:
I now have a little framed photo of Meg in my living room. She was such an excellent mummy and I'll never forget her. I just hope that she knew I loved her... because I did :cry: She deserved love... and she deserves to be missed. I don't want her to ever be forgotten.

Just thought you'd appreciate an update on my little bunny family.

Xxx

I’m sorry to hear about Meg :cry: I am sure that Harry is very happy in his new home :love:

It’s good to hear that the babies are doing well:love:

Oh gosh, I am really sorry to hear of Meg's passing :cry: I can certainly understand how hard that must have hit you :cry:

Her babies are adorable and I hope they will soon find new home. I am glad that Harry has already done so xx

XQkprCO.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you both :love:

Jane, that is beautiful. It really means a lot. Look at her little face. She deserved so much more. She was still a baby herself. I'm going to get on my laptop and save your picture :) Thank you!

Xxx

I'm so sorry to hear Meg left - she was gorgeous! I'm thankful she got to have her kits in a nice environment though & you're right, she lives on through them.
Sweet dreams beautiful girlie xx

Yay for Harry & the kits that things are going well for them

I'm very sorry about Meg :cry: I hope that Harry is very happy in his new home and also that super homes are found for his siblings.

Hi guys

I just wanted to give you a little update on the babies. I have stayed in touch with the rescue and they are all doing great! I went to visit them last week and they are so happy, healthy and incredibly beautiful!
They did very sadly lose Meg shortly after taking them on, which I've been struggling with BUT she lives on in her babies and Harry has been successfully rehomed :love:
I now have a little framed photo of Meg in my living room. She was such an excellent mummy and I'll never forget her. I just hope that she knew I loved her... because I did :cry: She deserved love... and she deserves to be missed. I don't want her to ever be forgotten.

Just thought you'd appreciate an update on my little bunny family.

Xxx

Lovely to hear of your extended family :love:

I'm sorry to hear about Meg. It's so hard when they leave :(

How are you, are you OK? xx

Lovely to hear of your extended family :love:

I'm sorry to hear about Meg. It's so hard when they leave :(

How are you, are you OK? xx

I'm ok thank you! Took me a few weeks to come to terms with her loss, especially after losing two of my own furry babies (Remi Hamster and Hershey Gerbil) the week before. I felt better once I'd seen the babies and how much they are thriving though :love:

Thanks everyone! I believe that 2 of the babies have already been reserved by one if the volunteers, so I'm confident they'll be going to a lovely home. Fingers crossed for the other 3 now :love:

I'm ok thank you! Took me a few weeks to come to terms with her loss, especially after losing two of my own furry babies (Remi Hamster and Hershey Gerbil) the week before. I felt better once I'd seen the babies and how much they are thriving though :love:

Thanks everyone! I believe that 2 of the babies have already been reserved by one if the volunteers, so I'm confident they'll be going to a lovely home. Fingers crossed for the other 3 now :love:

((((((( Hugs ) ))))))

Back