• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife (pronounced EE-fa)- 1st July- Bonding Update :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
tWiDKaY.jpg

Last edited:
C and ARC have been exceptionally supportive after our tragic loss of Elsa. I had adopted Elsa to bond with Endeavour after he lost Eliza D. But tragedy struck yet again. Endeavour is craving the companionship of another Rabbit and I could not bond him with Lord H and Roisin as Roisin hates him.

I still feel numb after all that has happened regarding Elsa. I just hope that I am doing right by Endeavour and Aoife, as a tribute to and in memory of Elsa. A Rabbit I will never, ever forget x

She is beautiful xx

It's an incredibly selfless and compassionate thing you've done for Aoife and Endeavour. After the heartbreak of losing Eliza and Elsa recently, the very understandable urge to protect yourself emotionally by not taking on any more rabbits must have been overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Aoife - I hope she helps to rebuild your strength again and gets on with Endeavour when the time comes x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

C and ARC have been exceptionally supportive after our tragic loss of Elsa. I had adopted Elsa to bond with Endeavour after he lost Eliza D. But tragedy struck yet again. Endeavour is craving the companionship of another Rabbit and I could not bond him with Lord H and Roisin as Roisin hates him.

I still feel numb after all that has happened regarding Elsa. I just hope that I am doing right by Endeavour and Aoife, as a tribute to and in memory of Elsa. A Rabbit I will never, ever forget x

Honestly I think it's wonderful you've taken Aoife on :D let's hope she has better taste than Roisin does, she has no idea what she's missing with Endeavor! [emoji38][emoji38] x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Aoife is very beautiful :love: I think this is a wonderful decision for so many reasons and I'm so pleased that you have felt able to do it. Lucky Endeavour :)

Is she one of Tui's sisters or is she from a different litter? They are the same age.

Oh she's beautiful, I think you've done a lovely thing Jane, really hope the bond goes well when the time comes xxxx

Aoife is very beautiful :love: I think this is a wonderful decision for so many reasons and I'm so pleased that you have felt able to do it. Lucky Endeavour :)

Is she one of Tui's sisters or is she from a different litter? They are the same age.

She is from a different litter, Marika is her Mum

Have you seen Tui's Mum with her new friend in her new home

IDddRFJ.jpg

Back