• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help asap

She does goes digging in the garden but then that will make everything red why only her tush. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Agree with Graciee, what they eat can definitely produce some strange colour urine. There's an article here which talks about it

https://rabbit.org/journal/3-1/red-urine.html

I don't immediately think blood from the photo, was there any on the floor? Hopefully she is fine, but once you are able to it would be worth getting her checked over x
Ohh it does say that carrots can give red urine. Phew. [emoji28][emoji28]

Cool I googled them, but couldn't find there fibre content does it tell you on the back of the packet? :)

https://www.amazon.in/Supreme-Petfo...+selective&dpPl=1&dpID=51-qn94QSeL&ref=plSrch

This is a really good bunny food which they have on amazon :) with pellets it's best to give no more than an egg cup a day, and to get ones really high in fibre x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the link for pellets but That's 50,800 Indian rupees thats half our salary .May be I will find some thing in our budget. I will get something high in fibre. Dora diet does say high fibre 25% .

Thanks for the link for pellets but That's 50,800 Indian rupees thats half our salary .May be I will find some thing in our budget. I will get something high in fibre. Dora diet does say high fibre 25% .

Yea sorry I've no idea about rupees was just looking what was available [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It shouldn't be that expensive tho! Haha (wow I just checked how much that is in GBP that's crazy expensive for bunny food ahaha)

25% sounds good for fibre content :)

Yea sorry I've no idea about rupees was just looking what was available [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It shouldn't be that expensive tho! Haha

25% sounds good for fibre content :)

Haha I'm sure by the time pheobe will give birth I will be an expert on rabbits.. Will start my own rabbits care centre or spa for rabbits. This place needs one immediately.

Haha I'm sure by the time pheobe will give birth I will be an expert on rabbits.. Will start my own rabbits care centre or spa for rabbits. This place needs one immediately.

Haha yea once you start learning about bunnies it never ends :)

Back