• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour-U/D 28th June- Much Better This Morning :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Please. please may we have as many vibes as possible.

For so many reasons I CANNOT loose another Rabbit

:cry:

Last edited:
he has injured his back again, i dont know what happened, I was upstairs and I just heard him scream :cry:

awaiting Vet, yet again

he has had maximum doses of Metacam and Tramadol (already OK'd by vet)

now got to try to fend off gut stasis which usually occurs when he is in severe pain

:cry:

thank you all

Endeavour is doing a bit better now the pain relief has kicked in. He is still not eating, but he does have good gut sounds and output. We hope that he will eat for himself in the next few hours, if not I will have to start syringe feeds but he does find that to be quite stressful which of course just makes him less likely to eat for himself.

I have absolutely no idea how he has managed to hurt his arthritic back again :cry:

Sending lots of vibes for your beautiful boy and lots of love and getting through this vibes for you xxx

I’m glad he is feeling a bit better, topping up the vibes and hoping he starts eating soon xx

thank you all

Endeavour is doing a bit better now the pain relief has kicked in. He is still not eating, but he does have good gut sounds and output. We hope that he will eat for himself in the next few hours, if not I will have to start syringe feeds but he does find that to be quite stressful which of course just makes him less likely to eat for himself.

I have absolutely no idea how he has managed to hurt his arthritic back again :cry:

He wasn't getting frisky with his rather large friend. was he?

Back