• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour-U/D 28th June- Much Better This Morning :-)

Endeavour is eating some forage now and he's also nibbling hay. I think we have managed to avoid gut stasis this time.

Thank you for your support, I admit I went into panic mode when I heard him scream :oops: He's such a sweet boy and I hate to see him in pain x

I’m not surprised his scream terrified you. Thankfully, I’ve never heard a rabbit scream, but it must chill you to the bone. So pleased to hear he’s nibbling a bit of food now though and I hope his pain relief keeps him comfortable whilst he recovers x

Thankfully Endeavour is much better this morning. His back is still sore and he's a bit stiff when he first gets up. But hopefully with a few more days on the higher dose of his meds and some massage he will be back to his 'normal'. It's a shame that he does not tolerate acupuncture as we know it can really help. He may have some laser therapy though, if the stress head does not get himself too worked up about that.

My Vet does both Acupuncture and Laser Therapy

https://www.twickenhamvets.com/acupuncture/

https://www.twickenhamvets.com/laser-therapy-amazing/

Thank you for your support yesterday, I think my panic threshold has decreased considerably over the last few weeks and the slightest sign of a problem makes me terrified of 'worst case scenario' :oops:

But with Eliza D and then Elsa, 'worst case scenario' is actually what transpired :cry:

Great news that he’s feeling so much better this morning. I’m not surprised that you fear the worst when something like this happens xxx

I'm very pleased that Endeavour is improved this morning :D

Now stay out of trouble, Endeavour!

I’m so pleased that he is feeling better:love: it’s not surprising you feel the way you do, I’m quite sure anyone who had gone through the same would feel much the same xx

I'm so glad for Endeavour's swift improvement. :) I have never heard a bunny cry out, but Mimzy would squeak a bit here and there when his back was hurting and that was scary enough. :( I hope Endeavour will remain well and that maybe someday he'll be able to handle acupuncture. I wish I could've tried it with Mimzy. We just never had someone who could perform it at our vets up north.

Thinking of you both this evening. xxxx

Phew :)

I've never heard a bunny scream & would panic if I did. I love little (big) Elsa in you're avatar, so beautiful

Back