Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit Friendly Wild Flowers

I wasn't aware of that. I used the reassurance of the Twigs way book who just talks about Geraniums in general-native cranesbills. Don't confuse them with pelagoniums which are more tender often kept as house plants that people sometimes call geraniums?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. I used the reassurance of the Twigs way book who just talks about Geraniums in general-native cranesbills. Don't confuse them with pelagoniums which are more tender often kept as house plants that people sometimes call geraniums?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Yes, this is where the confusion arises. All Geraniums or Cranesbills are rabbit safe Pelargoniums are a completely different plant.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

OK thank you for clarification
    Lance 31/7/13. Rosie 6/7/15. Cody 22 August 2016. Oliver 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Oh just looked up the geraniums cranesbill they are so pretty. Exactly kind of thing I am after. Is this them I have seen on Amazon?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/JustSeed-Br.../dp/B00AQTN8T0

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Geranium-sa...QnL&ref=plSrch

These both safe cranesbill? Love to mix the blue and pink.
    Last edited by nickybunny1; 27-06-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    Lance 31/7/13. Rosie 6/7/15. Cody 22 August 2016. Oliver 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.