Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rabbit Friendly Wild Flowers

I wasn't aware of that. I used the reassurance of the Twigs way book who just talks about Geraniums in general-native cranesbills. Don't confuse them with pelagoniums which are more tender often kept as house plants that people sometimes call geraniums?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. I used the reassurance of the Twigs way book who just talks about Geraniums in general-native cranesbills. Don't confuse them with pelagoniums which are more tender often kept as house plants that people sometimes call geraniums?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Yes, this is where the confusion arises. All Geraniums or Cranesbills are rabbit safe Pelargoniums are a completely different plant.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

OK thank you for clarification
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Oh just looked up the geraniums cranesbill they are so pretty. Exactly kind of thing I am after. Is this them I have seen on Amazon?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/JustSeed-Br.../dp/B00AQTN8T0

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Geranium-sa...QnL&ref=plSrch

These both safe cranesbill? Love to mix the blue and pink.
    Last edited by nickybunny1; 27-06-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.