• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi, new rabbit mum

MandaH

New Kit
Hi all,

I'm manda. I became a rabbit mum to x2 neitherland dwalf girls on Saturday - first time doing this.

I read up all the info and it still didn't prepare me for what was to come.

I am a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl called Emryn, wife to my husband Darryl and also a mum to Tobias the dog and chunk the ferret. full house going on.

I'm looking for some advise and also people that wont give me conflicting advise when it comes to my girls.

Hello Manda and welcome to the Forum. We have a lot of Netherland Dwarf owners here so whatever you want to know, please ask and we will try to help.

Hi all,

I'm manda. I became a rabbit mum to x2 neitherland dwalf girls on Saturday - first time doing this.

I read up all the info and it still didn't prepare me for what was to come.

I am a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl called Emryn, wife to my husband Darryl and also a mum to Tobias the dog and chunk the ferret. full house going on.

I'm looking for some advise and also people that wont give me conflicting advise when it comes to my girls.

Hi Manda and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm afraid conflicting advice comes with the territory as each person has their own opinions and experiences.
But I'm sure you can sort through and pick out what rings true for you just as we all do :D

Welcome to the forum, you will learn lots here, just post away in section on a y type advice you want etc and people will be happy to give advice

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I joined RU in September 2017 when I was a first time bun mum myself - I have three now and have found this forum so supportive and informative, thanks to all of the wonderful members on here :)

Back