• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish me luck guys......

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
today is the first day of letting the bunnies free roam in my bedroom, all day
finally ive gotten everything together and sorted so it should be safe for them to roam and my stuff should be safe :lol: took a while how to figure out to block of the window as Orion likes to jump up there
im sat with them for the moment in case of any fights but i'm hoping all goes well :D

today is the first day of letting the bunnies free roam in my bedroom, all day
finally ive gotten everything together and sorted so it should be safe for them to roam and my stuff should be safe :lol: took a while how to figure out to block of the window as Orion likes to jump up there
im sat with them for the moment in case of any fights but i'm hoping all goes well :D

Hey, good luck!! :D

Sending you loads of vibes and hope all goes well. I know what you're going through since I went through similar with 'Hillian' so good luck and look for an update on how things went.

thank you all!

I'm surprised, we had one scuffle but apart from that seemingly nothing. they've been chilling out flopped for a few hours now, after being scatty. I'm not sure, but I think the fight happened as Orion scared Luna. it seems to be the case most of the time.

its taken a while to get the bedroom up to par for them to be able to run around in it, and I wanted to make sure their bond was 100% settled and I was around. but I can say from how they're acting, they'll probably have my room all day every day from now on :) they'll just have to go in when its time for bed lol!

Back